night four

my life is such a mess rn

+

190 hours left.

calum woke up the next morning and his whole body was aching.
he instantly looked around, noticing how he wasn't beside luke's bed, he was sat on the ground, his back resting against the wall.
he rubbed his neck and thought of what happened during the night, but he could barely remember anything, only being dragged out of luke's room.

and his heart was suddenly beating extremely fast, what happened?

he stood up stressfully and rushed into the room, luke was asleep and some doctors were in there as well.
they instantly looked up and gave calum a sad smile. wait, a sad smile?
"do you remember anything?" a woman asked, calum shook his head nervously. "n-no, what happened?"

she sighed and the other doctors walked out. her smile slowly faded and she faced the floor for a few seconds.
"i'll just say it straight away; luke had a heart attack last night," and when does words came out, calum felt his heart break.

everything was getting worse within every day passing by, and calum wasn't sure he could handle it.

+

not sure if i like this but i felt like i needed to update. hope you liked it and if so pls give it a vote :) it motivates me