Hes Bad: 00:

I HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP THE PROLOGUE AND GO RIGHT TO CHAPTER ONE. ENJOY (:

---------------------------------------------

Stephanie's POV:

Senior year. My last year spent at a High school I have never been to.

I grabbed my clothes from my drawer and set them out on my bed. Some people have a different opinion on how I dress, but it's how I like it so ill dress how I want.

I took the long skirt and slid it up my thighs. It was a greyish color. Some people say my skirts make me look like an old lady. But I like them. I feel secure in them. I took my salmon button up shirt and slid it into my skirt. I brushed my curly hair back and put my hair back in a head band.

I don't like makeup. I feel as though its unnecessary. Lastly I pulled my green/grey sweater over my shoulders.

Finished.

I don't even get how girls wake up at 5am to get ready for a school that starts at 7:35. Just be comfortable for god sakes.

I grabbed my brown bag and threw it over my shoulders. I took one last glance and my outfit and realized I was missing something. My glasses.

I literally am almost blind.

Well that's a little over exaggerated.

I see all blurry without them. I can't focus properly without them.

I jogged down the stairs to see my mom standing there cooking my favorite. French toast.

"Good morning beautiful girl." My mother said happily. She walked over to me and kissed my forehead sweetly.

"How'd you sleep last night?" She asked while applying ingredients to the French toast.

"Terribly. That bed is so uncomfortable."

She sighed and continued to cook. I didn't want to make her feel even worse. She is trying as a single mom to do the best for me.

"Breakfast is served! French toast with sugar powder, with a side of strawberries and milk." She sat the plate down in front of me and grinned.

"Thanks momma."

She kissed me forehead and took the apron off. "Your gonna do amazing this year." She said in my hair.

"I have to get to work. Your lunch is on the counter. Have an amazing day." She kissed me one last time and was on her way out the door.

I looked over to the clock and realized I had 15 minuets to get to school. I walked to the door and started down the drive way to get to my car. Yes. My car. I paid for it.

I started my drive down to the school and thought about today. It's my senior year but, I'm starting at a new school. Again. Only one time I have stayed somewhere twice. It was in California. I stayed there for two years and for once actually I gained a friend.

Hey name was Calie. I missed her. She was like my twin.

I arrived at the big two story building and parked my car. Here we go.

I got out of my car and looked. Everyone was staring at the new girl. I'm use to it though.

I held the books close to my chest and walked quickly.

I really can't wait for this day to be over.

I walked right into guidance and got my schedule.

First class: English. Room 609B

Wait there is three 600 wings?

What kind of school is this?

I started my track down to 609B.

I wonder how much time we have between each cl-

*BEEEEP*

I looked around and saw each kid run into there classrooms. Great. I'm late.

Finally, 5 minuets later I found my classroom.

Looking through the window on the door I saw the teacher already into the lesson.

I took a deep breath and walked in. The teacher turned around and smiled. He looked nice. Dressed in a tie and khakis.

Professional.

Every student in class stopped and looked at me. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. I wanted to get here early and get a good seat.

I sighed and walked down the row. I wouldn't dare look down at the students watching me with annoyed eyes.

Great. The back of the class.

Not.

When I found my seat I sat down uncomfortable.

I heard a laugh and I looked up.

"Great. Another nerd." A boy said.

He had all black on and his Carmel hair was nicely put.

He turned around and stared at me, before busting into laughter.

"Hey girl. My grandmom called. She wants her clothes back.

He turned around and slapped his friends hands.

I sighed and sunk into my seat.

Only 269 days to go..

---------------------------------------------

So I decided to update today because I didn't this weekend.

BUT.

Every weekend I will update (:

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!