He's bad: 03:

"This is delicious Mrs-"

"Call me Jen." She smiled.

"This is delicious, Jen." I corrected.

This really was the best Italian I've ever had.

"Alright mom. Were done. We are going to head upstairs. Thanks for dinner." She got up and kissed her moms forehead, then grabbing our plates and setting them in the sink.

We both walked up the stairs. But I came to a stop as I looked out the window and saw that the one car that was parked in her drive way was no longer there.

"Uhh..angel?" I stopped. She stopped walking and turned around.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"That car. It's..well it's gone." I pointed. I know I am being way to nosy but I just have a feeling.

Worry flashed through her eyes and her face fell a bit causing my stomach to church in guilt. I should have just left It alone.

"My-my uncle picked it up." She stuttered.

I decided to let it go because I didn't want to stress her any further.

We walked into her room and she put on the radio.

"So what's the deal with skirts?" She asked with a light in her voice.

We both stared at each other and bursted into laugher.

"They are terrible." she giggled.

"I know. But it makes me less insecure." I said with a laugh. But I was serious.

"Insecure? girl I know you didn't tell me you were insecure. Look at those curves on you!" She pointed.

I blushed a little and looked into the mirror. Maybe she was right. But that is why I like I hide them.

"Here. Try on my jeans." She got up from her bed and looked through her fancy closet.

"Ahhh." She cooed. She took out dark blue jeans with a nice pink sheer top with lace on the back.

Maybe a new change wouldn't be so bad? Maybe to get out of these skirts. But then again. Baggy clothes is all I've ever known.

"Maybe another time." I said quietly.

Her cheeks flushed a pink color and I know it's because she thinks she did something wrong.

"I love the outfit it's just-"

"It's fine." she said while folding them and placing them back.

"Why don't we get into out pajamas? Then we can watch a movie." her warm smile relieved me as I thought I hurt her.

I looked through my big bag and started to mentally panic when I couldn't find pajamas. I know I packed them.

I flipped the bag and looked and they where nowhere to be seen.

"C-can I borrow a pair of pajamas?" I stuttered. She was getting changed and she was just in her bra and underwear. I guess she doesn't care.

"Of course!" She chirped. She opened up a drawer and handed me shorts and a tight cotton shirt.

"Do you have any..pants?" I asked while looking at the shorts.

"No I'm sorry. I can't sleep in pants I get to hot" she giggled.

I mentally sighed and hid behind the closet after she was changed she turned around and saw me struggling behind the closet.

"Here. I have to go down stairs to get the popcorn. You can get changed in here and not behind the closet." she grinned.

She walked out of the room and I walked our of the closet putting on the shirt.

----------------------------------------------

(ANGELS POV)

I flew down the stairs and darted into my moms room.

"Mom?!" I said frantic.

"What sweetie?" She put her nook down next to the table and sat up.

"I think she's getting suspicious. You can't say anything mom. Please. I'm begging you. I will tell her. Just not now. Please.."

She looked at me in the eyes and nodded.

She kisses my head and I walked out of the room getting popcorn for the two of us. I just want this friendship to last this time.

----------------------------------------------

(STEPHANIES POV)

"Heres the popcorn!" she sang. We both sat on the bed and pulled up the covers. We put on Netflix and looked through the movies.

"Let's watch P.S I love you." I suggested.

"Never seen it." she smiled. She clicked the play button and the movie began.

----------------------------------------------

Not even an hour into the movie I turn over to see Angel laying on her side sleeping.

I sighed and looked at the tv. I really am so thirsty.

Should I just get up though and go get a drink without telling her?

I looked the clock and it's been 15 minuets later.

I'm so thirsty!

I groaned and dropped my head back.

That's it. I'm getting water.

I softly got up from the bed and opened her door. I ran down the stairs quickly and went to her kitchen.

"Where is the cup cabinet?!" I mumbled. I opened all cabinets until I found the cup one.

I happily started filling it with water until I heard keys go into the door.

Then a groan following after it when the door wouldn't open.

What the hell?

I his behind the island counter and waited for the person.

The noise stopped so I stood up. I got my drink and when I turned around.

A man was standing there.

I let out a screech and threw my water in his face.

"What the actual fuck?" The guy muttered.

Wait...I know that voice.

Justin.

"What are you doing here!" I whisper/spat

"What do you mean?! What are YOU doing here?!" He spat back.

"Oh my god. Your breaking in her house!" I screeched.

"What?! No! What the fuck?! I live here!" He yelled back.

What?

No. No. He can't. There is no possible way he is related to Angel.

"This is Angles house." I said lowly.

"You can't be her br-"

"Yes. I am her brother." he said with a wicked smile.

----------------------------------------------

Well..it just got real. Haha

So sorry. I know this was supposed to be up Friday but I couldn't post because I went away.

Hope you liked it!!

COMMENT/VOTE

xoxo