Hes Bad: 02:

It was kind of nice starting school on a Friday because now I can go home for the weekend and collect myself.

Today could have been better but it is what it is I guess.

I went to my locker and threw my books into my back pack.

I got my keys out of my purse and walked to my car.

"Hey!" A girl screamed.

"Hello!" the girl yelled again.

I hear foot steps running behind me and then I felt a tug on my shoulder when I reached my car.

I've been calling you." Angel giggled.

"Oh I'm sorry! I thought it was someone else calling for someone." I laughed with embarrassment.

"No it was me silly goose, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight? Have a sleepover? It's Italian night. Even though were Canadian, my mom loves making Italian food every Friday." She smiled. She was a bit out of breath and her cheeks were red from running and I do kind of feel bad for not turning around when she called me.

"Tonight? You want ME to sleepover your house?" I have to admit I was a bit surprised by her asking. Iv only ever slept over my cousins house.

"Yeah. Tonight. Why you don't like Italian food? I mean we could always order pizza or-"

"No no! I love Italian food." I smiled.

"Really? Great! Wanna come at like 6? I have to finish my homework and then do the dishes." She laughed.

"Yeah. 6 is great." I replied.

"Okay! I'll see you at 6." She smiled. She waved and starting walking to her car that was parked a few parking spots down from me.

I got in my car and started pulling out. I followed the cars to the end of the parking lot and looked to my right.

Angel was arguing with that boy justin. And she looked pissed.

I shook my ear and turned my head to the road.

He shouldn't even be bothering her.

I finally got home and opened the door to an empty house.

I know my mom is out working until midnight tonight so I guess ill leave a note and text her later.

I took out my books and started on my homework.

I have to admit. I found myself looking at the clock every 15 minuets until 6.

I really was excited.

-------------------------------------------

5:55 pm.

I parked my car and looked at the nice house in front of me.

Mediam sized. Not to big. Not to small.

I grabbed my bags out of the back seat if my car and scrambled to the door.

I picked my fist up to know at the door but it was flung open before I got to actually hit the door.

"Your here! Welcome to my bungalow." She threw her hands In the air and smiled.

"Oh. Right, your bags. You can come in." She laughed.

"Mom! Steph is here!" She yelled. Steph. Nobody has ever really called me that.

But i like it.

We walked into the kitchen and her mom turned around with a big smile on her face.

She was blonde with blue eyes. Angel had brown hair and green eyes. She must have gotton it from her dad.

"Stephanie! Hi! It's very nice to meet you!" She shook my hand very quickly and a huge smile on her face.

There is no doubt angel is daughter.

"I don't know if angel told you but it's Italian night." She smiled.

"She did. I'm super excited to try some." I told her.

"Angel. Go take her upstairs in your room so she can set her bags down."

"Right." Angel answered.

"Follow me." She said while grabbing one of my bags.

I picked up the other bag and followed her up the steps.

She opened the double white wooden doors and the smell of roses filled my nose.

Her room was spotless. And it smelled amazing. Every thing was put in correct order and almost everything was color coded.

She really is exactly like me.

Except she wears jeans and cute clothes and that I envy.

If only I actually did have the confidence to wear the things she does.

I'm just too...shy.

"You can set your things right next to the bed." She smiled. She walked over to her closet. The whole outside doors were mirrors.

She clicked a button and the doors opened up.

Wow.

"Do you wanna wear a sweater? I wear them all time time. They're so comfy." She said looking through them.

She finally found a over size mint green sweater and put it over her head.

It went well with her leggings.

"No I have one in my bag actually." I laughed.

"Oh." She giggled. She put on pink socks and threw her hair up.

"Hey Angel?" I asked.

"Hm?" she asked while putting in bobby pins.

"You have a car right?" I asked while looking out her window.

"Yup! the black car."

"And your mom has the blue van, right?"

"Yes mam" she laughed and turned.

"Why?"

"Well..who's red car is that then?"

There's only the two of them...

She froze and itched her head.

"Just um...an extra car"

She answered nervously.

"Girls! Come down, it's dinner time!" her mom yelled

"Dinner time!" She changed the subject quickly.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm excited." I laughed

"Me to!" She ran down the stairs and we all sat at the table.

----------------------------------------------

Oh. An extra car is it?

Hmm...

I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Happy Friday (;

Hopefully ill post one more time before next Friday.

COMMENT AND VOTE(: