He's bad: 04:

"Excuse me?" I gasped. She would have told me. I know she would have told me. Though I have only known her for like two days, I know she would have told me. Her brother?!

"Hard to be believe?" He smirked.

"Extremely. Oh god." I whispered.

I didn't know what it was. But there was something about this boy that was almost...intriguing? His eyes were a Carmel brown and hair hair was in a perfect quiff. His tattoos. They were...bad. It made him have that bad boy persona. If my mother ever found out I..well she wouldn't. Because I don't. I don't know what I'm thinking but this boy justin is quite annoying. And his tattoos and everything else annoys me. He knows he's hot so he acts on it. And it pisses me off.

"But how..why? I don't-"

"Stop asking so many questions. I have a head ache." He groaned.

"But how are you-" I started but yet again I was interrupted. That won't last long. I hate when people do that.

"You are annoying. You and your sweaters are annoying. You and your glasses are annoying and you and your hideous skirts are annoying." He spits.

I have never met someone so rude in my life.

-

(JUSTINS POV)

I understand that I'm a dick sometimes. And I understand that what I just said was hurtful. But I have my own reasons.

Her bottom lip started to shake uncontrollably. Her teeth sunk into it to try and stop it before I could notice but I already did notice. She quickly looked to the side because I know if she looked at me longer she would cry.

A pain shot into my heart and I quickly regretted what I said to her. She's only been in school for about a day and I'm already ruining it for her.

I'm such a dick.

"So that's why you were arguing with her after school then?" Her voice was small so small. I'm not sure if it's because I just shot her down and she's hurt or the fact that it is 1am.

"Yes. That is why I was." I rolled my eyes and turned to the sink.

Before I turned I looked at her body.

She was tiny. Small frame. But her boobs were perfect and her curves by her waist was beautiful and her legs were simply...flawless.

Why the fuck does she wear those ugly ass skirts then?

Those pajamas must be my sisters because there is no way she would wear shorts. Those shorts anyway. They are way tiny and her ass looks perfect.

Wait. What the fuck?

I quickly shook my head of the thoughts and turned back to the sink.

"Okay...' She trailed off. "Goodnight." She whispered.

She grabbed the water and walked back up the stairs.

"Fuck" I rasped. I brushed my hand through my hair and slammed down the cup.

She's innocent. Way to innocent.

Those fucking skirts.

He hair though..she had got out of bed and her curls hung messily over her eyes. But she still looked...beautiful?

It doesn't matter. I don't get girlfriends. I don't want girlfriends. Who wants to be tied down to a relationship anyway?

Sappy holidays. Sappy pictures.

That's just a big no no.

I need to talk to angel about this girl. I don't want her around here anymore.

Unless I'm going to fuck her then I don't want her here.

I sighed and shut my eyes. Maybe I should go check on her to make sure she isint crying.

I walked myself up the stairs and walked down the way to fucking long hallway to her room.

I slowly opened the door and she was laying on the other side of angels bed.

I quietly walked over to her side of the bed and looked at her. Her hands were tucked under her cheeks and her legs were curled to her stomach.

Her mouth was slight parted and her eye lashes touched her cheeks.

I softly touched her forehead to tuck back a piece of hair.

She's way to sweet and innocent for me to mess with.

I'm such a fuck up.

I took the blanket and put it over her body. She shivered and snuggled it other pillow.

A small smile crept on my lips and I left the room.

But not before looking back at her....Stephanie. I like that name.

---------------------------------------------

AWH.

THE FEELS.

so I know this is late but I'm gonna have a new almost rule. Haha.

I need to get 30 votes and them I'll post the next chapter.

I have 23 so only a few more;)

Pulse two more comments

I just want to make sure everyone loves the story.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY LOVES.