When the Father Steps In

Trevor's POV:
"Alpha Harris, we need to talk." says a pack member. Must've been an Omega.

"My son is the new Alpha now." Dad said emphasizing the word 'son' and 'alpha'.

"Yes. It also concerns your son but you already has something greater to do with it." the man said with conviction in his voice.

"To my office." was all Dad could say.

I wonder why it has something to do with me...

Their talked only lasted for a few minutes when the door suddenly bursted open showing my Dad fuming with anger.

What's not to expect???

"Dennis Suarez, I hereby cast you off as rouges! You, your mate and everything that goes with it!"

I looked at the man and he looked very much determined to fight. But then something strange happened...

His mate showed up and I caught a faint but familiar scent.

I just brushed it off then watched my Dad as he stormed off inside his office once more.

I looked at his mate and felt a little tug from my inner wolf.

'Why can't we find our mate?! I'm getting jealous here!' my wolf fumed at the sight of them.

She looked at me directly in the eye pleadingly.

"I'm sorry.. If there was anything I could do." I apologized to them. It's not like I'm the Alpha at this hour.

I'm going to start my duties tomorrow so, technically, my Dad's still in charge.

"I-I understand, Alpha Tre." The man's voice trailed as he was accompanied by his mate to the door.

"Tre..." something familiar tugged through my mind. The sound of a little girl calling me that.

A nickname...

My nickname...