thailand here we come

your pov

jonhyun had stayed over the previous night at your house he had had everything packed and so did taemin and yeri so we made it to the airport and the lady took us to our seat so taemin had booked the tickets but i though he was going to put me with jonghyun right but turned out i was right next to him grate i looked at him as he smiled sweetly acted like nothing happened and we sat far away form jonghyun and yeri ugh i had to sit with him for so long uhhhhh i still love him i couldn't though what to do i jumped up to go to see jonghyun but taemin grabbed onto my wrist tight and wouldn't let go " the flights about to start you should sit down " his voice hypnotised me and i suddenly sat back down mask still on.

taemin pov

i grabbed he wrist because i was afraid she was going to leave me but uh she still wore the bracelet witch made my heart stop she was still waiting for me "the flights about to start you should sit down" and she did as i told her i was exited because i arranged everything for me to be with here i missed her and now i need her she thought he could escape me no i love her to much " oppa do you want a drink " she asked as the lady with the trolly came over " yh cola " she grabbed it for me told me to sit up as i took a sip and then she put the glass down the flight attendant asked " are you lee taemin and who's this is she your girlfriend?" i replied with " no i don't know her and please let me rest" i could see her leaving as (/) pulled back the handle witch was stopping us from being together away and she said " um what should i watch " i said lets watch one together

i pulled out my laptop and searched for a movie with she was in and i gave her head phones as mine had 2 head phone holes she didn't realise but she grabbed onto my arm " so who's the girl in the movie " she asked knowing it was her i replied " someone i love very much and id kill any man that hurt her " she gasped "but thats over now she left me and did love me so she just went and took something that i couldn't have back " she asked was it the bracelet apparently jonghyun told her i gave her a bracelet " no she took my heart and I've been broken without her with me" she exhaled "well eaglets you've got a girlfriend now oppa and I'm sure she loves you a lot " i exclaimed "no i don't love yeri like i loved her she's the only one i will ever love " she looked at me and a tear dropped from her eye " don't cry (/) " i said she looked at me worried " sorry you just remind me of her " i gave her a tissue and he suddenly hugged me i felt all the emotions come to me again happy sad pain i started to cry " i just want her back"

that time she fell asleep in my arms and i held onto her tight now wanting to let her go i pulled her to my chest and she woke up "what are you and jonghyun ?" i asked she didn't reply after a while and dug her face farther into my chest " he's my close friend" i felt her lips rub against my chest and held her tighter but the mask was covering her up but this time she just wore a thin one she knew that i loved her but why is he doing this to me " have you ever loved anyone hannah shiii " i asked she replied with " only one person and he loves me every much " i smiled as she said this i then asked " who was he " she smiled " i couldn't tell you because i don't want to hurt him more than i have done " she slept in my arm tight and never wanted this flight to end the flight attendant lady came up to us and asked us what food we wanted ask she didn't wake up i chose for her i knew what she liked

after 3 minutes that the lady had left me and her got the food and she woke up still holding my hand ahh now she had to take her mask of i saw her get up and went to the toilet with jonghyun they had been gone for 4 minutes now i wanted to see what was going on so i got up and i went to see they wasn't doing anything bad he was just feeding her so i went back to the seat and didn't eat yet i waited till she got back " taemin shi art you eating " she said " no my hands are numb because you sat on them when you where sleeping " she sat down next to me and pulled the foil away and grabbed the food " you know this si my fav food taemin thankyou" she ripped the bread and fed it to me she could see me smile and fed me everything " i then fell asleep and then i hear a thump oh god what was it i woke up waiting to see her face but it was yeri i ignored her.

your pov

hey hannah do you mind swapping seat with me as she had all her stuff in her hands "yes that would be good " i said but i was disappointed i grabbed my stuff and made my way to jonghyun " hey babe" he said " oh I'm so glad you here she was pissing me of so much i hate her never do that again i love you (/) " i chuckled and he really did hate her so much it was unreal that someone could have that much hate but i understood she as super annoying " so jonghyun what are we doing in thailand ?" he didn't say anything and just smiled i took my mask of and he grabbed me and started to kiss me i was surprised but it was so good i really felt something when his lips touched mine deep and meaning full he really loved me he's lips tasted of nothing but minty its good because yeri has smelly breath and not even mints could help that but jonghyun ate mints was he kissing yeri i don't know i stared at him and pulled away from him " you kissed yeri " i exclaimed " what no what are you talking about i swear on my mums life that i didn't kiss yeri " then he took a cc tv camera out and showed me oh " but you still hugged her " I'm angry with you " and i couldn't look at him but he said " the mint its because i told yeri to swap seat with you and i ate a mint because i like the tast " i couldn't help but feel sad the suddenly he pulled me closer to him and we started to kiss whilest holding hands i love the warmness on jonghyun.

taemin pov

we arrived in thailand as we walked out i saw the sun ahh but in front i saw jonghyun and (/) his arms where rapped around her waist "close friends my ass " fuck she hear me we stepped out to the road and everything was so beautiful .