she's leaving

Start writing your story

taemin pov

im so stupid i left out the door with out looking back was it my fault that her dreams couldn't be presue did i do wrong to her how in the process did i mess this up i should of just never met her i hope these feelings would just go i couldn't bear see her in pain it just had to be, i got in the limo witch drive me to shinees dorm room on the way i could hear a loud cry coming from the room it was jonghyun i walked in to see him bearly functioning and minho trying to keep everything calm i asked him what was happening and everyone looked sad and i could see the disappointment in their eyes as they turned to me asked "don't you know (y/r) is going to america ?" i pouted" of course i knew but i don't really care " they all looked at me and key said "well we really liked her seems as she was jonghyuns girlfriend have a little compassion" i replied "key shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talking about who the fuck do you think you are" as key turned i saw a tear coming from his eyes

well still she said it would be to sad to see any of us so we decided no good byes but we had to see her we couldn't let her go so we drove to her house me ,key,minho,onew,jonghyun we all brough her a gift each we slowly drove to her house but we saw a car never seen it before and the where about to knock on the door until we realised it was opened we walked in but we heard a scream coming from the living room so we rushed there and we saw blinds shut and a scary movie was playing and gdragon was sitting there we said "uhhh hi" and gd sighed " ya i thought it would only be me " and she followed behind him "of course it was just us" so she bowed and greeted us for some odd reason gd never liked us so we where like "so are you two dating " she screamed "no no really he's an old friend from school and he's got a girlfriend" as we saw her coming out of the kitchen.

your pov

it was all a big misunderstanding and gd left then they sat down theirs that feeling again taemin ugh "just fuck off " i said accidentally "oh sorry I'm just going through a lot right now " then minho weeped and they all started begging me not to go besides taemin then suddenly "just leave we don't need you " taemin blurted out i left i walked out the door and grabbed my car keys as everything was in my car then they followed me out i couldn't stand it anymore why was he doing this they knocked on my window taemin still inside " I'm sorry i can deal with this anymore i can't I'm going to the airport and i don't know if ill ever be back but lets stay in touch " they then waved goodbye but chucked all the presents in the back and walked back inside the house i drove to the airport and got on my flight i wasn't going to wait around as first class was calling me i went and left.