thailand part 1

your pov

" close friends my ass" ok then mr lee taemin have it your way i don't care the limo waited for us out side to pick us up taemin sat next to me and jonghyun next to yeri he really hated her his eyes full of fire when she spoke ( jonghyun really didt like her or kissed her ) he was about to jump ap and punch her i was younger than yeri even our age difference they still love me but her why was she even here gawd we arrived at this waterfall kind of resort place and yet i still had my mask on i got out the car it was so beautiful i couldn't bear it we left out cloths in the one big room we where staying in so awesome and i got changed into my bakini so did yeri even thought she had nothing to show and jonghyun into his shorts and as did taemin ugh what the fuck they are my type skinny and ripped wow but i felt sorry for yeri as he was kinda over weight and her body had lumps and hair everywhere we got out near them and they looked at me and there jaws dropped even thought i had my mask on " boys stop staring at my body i feel sorry for hannah" jonghyun exclaimed " no one likes you yeri " as she cried no one comfort her though " attention we are picking 3 people to start of at the hot springs privately first " and the lady came over and picked us.

but yeri didn't get picked instead she had gone with other people old men and she didn't care she thought it would be good to meet new people at first me and jonghyun held hands and jumped in as taemin followed behind feeling left out but i grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me and jonghyun and jonghyun took me away from him and then took my hand and rubbed it on his abs and whispered in my ear " i can turn a good girl bad " i giggled as he lowered his hand to his v line then pulled me to spend my legs and sit on him as his abs where rubbing agains mine and his head lowered to my brest area and rested his head taking his tongue licking it but as he held my back taemin came closer but i was getting init " can i join in " i chuckled and the 2 boys look at me seriously.

jonghyun said he wouldn't mind but i think its time to tell taemin who i am " taemin you see I'm (/) " he had no expression he then grabbed me and whipped my mask of " i saw the bracelet " they both laugh " we will have you one way or another (/)" they said and i giggle i dint know how i felt about this but we hurried out and went to get yeri she looked at me and she didn't even care then the car went to pick us up to bring us to a different hotel where i shared a room with jonghyun and taemin and yeri has separate rooms i jumped into be as jonghyun closed the curtains and turned dim lights of because it was afternoon he took his top of revealing his ripped abs "dance for me " he said " what " he looked at me " dance for me then you can have me " i laugh and got up i was about to put on a song until " he can i join" taemin screeched jonghyun got up to open the door "wow hyun looking good"as taemin pulled his top for leaving the boys on the bed wearing black jeans this is all i dreamed of omo its happening .

i put on a song i started to strip to as i was now covered in my bra and pants they looked as there jaws dropped i walked over to them and claimed on the bed like a cat and got closer to them i started liking teamins abs and rubbing jonghyuns crotch then i started kissing jonghyun and taemin went down to my private area and started licking it "hello its yeri " omo not her they sighed together i went to get the door in my bra and pants and the 2 boys put there tops on "omo (/) "she looked " is jonghyun and taemin here " no sorry " but suddenly she jumped on me and started kissing me " i want you now " she shouted the boys where shocked and pulled her of me " sorry yeri you are no longer part of this trip " the boys pushed her out "omo thank you"

taemin pov

after that i told them to lets watch a movie and order room service and thats what we did i didn't want to have sex with jonghyun just (/) but if he had to be there thats okay i guess then (/) jumped in the middle of us and started eating after food we decided to go into the hot tub outside and we set the mood and no one could see us because we can see out but they couldn't see in we decided to go in naked me and jonghyun where already in but now (/) had to come in she walked out in a gown we could see her nipples pocking out of and then she said " I'm a virgin" we gasped at each other me and jonghyun and then we smiled evil .

your pov

I've never seen this evil smile on anyone before it scared me i started to pull my gown of and got in they then got closer to me and taemin grabbed me holding my waist jongyun pulled my legs open and started licking up and down then backing through i felt him go in ugh "no" I yelled yet on one heard me my back was pushed against taemins abs i let out a moan and taemin was playing with my brest gently jonghyun stopped and looked at me " i think taemin should have his way with you fist he then swapped and jonghyun now was grabbing me and taemin slowly sucked on my nipple and he was doing in so slow he was scared and i screamed " ugh slower taemin " he nodded as jonghyun rubbed it with his hand "mmmm" i squealed as he repetitively thrusted his pelvis to wards me slowly " god your so tight " i looked at him but now jonghyun was kissing me i looked at taemin " you 2 are so perfect" and jonghyun smile " my turn he shouted " i gasped he rushed to the spot where taemin had only 15 minutes he went in but he went slow at fist then faster " uhh faster " i shouted " babe i might hurt you " " Wait i have an i dear taemin you give me anul and jonghyun you go in front we got up onto the wooden space and i was lying on top of jonghyun and taemin behind me they did it " faster faster " i screamed until pop " shit i popped my cherry " they smiled and rested me on the bed and they got dressed leaving me in my dream. they then only put on boxers and i put on pants

the bed was enough for all of us and 5 more people but " is that all you want to do " jonghyun replied " I've never felt emotion whilst having sex and i think your more meaning full then that " taemin nodded " that was the best in my life i don't want to use you" i smiled and hagged both of them and the kinda both spooned me till i fell asleep