date with yeri

taemin pov

i had a date with yuri and honestly I've never really liked her she would always annoy me and beg me to go out with her so now i am i guess i have to get to know her now i might actually  like her we where going on a double date with jonghyun and (y/n) and i hope we get to have fun i had dressed up in my black suit because we where eating in a classy restaurant and then i heard a knock on the door ugh its yuri so i opened it and she ran up and hugged me but i soon pushed her of i could smell cheep perfume layered on her and her caked makeup she after that another knock on the door this time it was jonghyun he was wearing a black suit as well with his pink blossom hair he looked good as usual and his phone had messages of him and (y/n) on it and she sent him love hearts he said hi to yuri not many of us liked yuri but jonghyun tried to be friends with everyone then a knock came "hello its me" i laugh as she started to sing hello by adele and yuri looked at me funny i opened the door an she was in a red dressed sleeveless that was a few thousand  dollars " haha baby the dress i brought for you" he hugged him as her eyes glistened and she was wearin not a lot of make up her clear skin and her model body made my heart stop."yes oppa my most fav"

Then we waited for the limo, as you can tell this was a special because we where celebrating your boss birthday and all the other celebrities would be there so we waited at my house where all our cars have piled on my drive way and in the kitchen (y/n) was getting a drink and i could see jonghyun hands  around her waist hugging her slim body from the back i was so jelouse and i then a beep beep came from outside "its the limo"yuri shouted we all gathered to the limo and i was sitting next to yuri and opposite us the two so called lovey couple i was on the verge of tears when the where together it hurt me that i couldn't be with her and it hurt me that she didn't know i loved her and i didn't try to show he i love her we came to the restaurant and there was a red carpet out side then loads of cameras and millions of fans we walked in linking arms and then (y/n) fell everyone gasped and jonghyun was worried " are you ok honey " came out his lips and he pulled her up and she giggled holding his arm tighter i signed and then a voice from behind "sorry did i embarrass you taming and jonghyun ?" no i exclaimed and thought how could she ever embarrass me.

we then walked over to this long table and me and yuri sat down first and then gasped suddenly came from everyone when (y/n) came out and whispered started to come out "omg isn't she the world famous model (Y/N) " and then she said "um yes but please treat me the same as everyone else" then kai saw her ahh (y/n) I've missed you so much were have you been and she sat down next to him opposite me the table went end fx come up red velvet up more girls generation up exo up shine then top the boss and then all eyes where on (y/n) no one else and then we sat and started to eat the food and questions pointed only at (y/n) everyone there asked for her number that night.

i then got up and excused my self and grabbed her hand and walked out of the restaurant i couldn't take it anymore and then had the limo drive us back to her house and we both said nothing on the way back we came at her house i unlocked the door and walked in i couldn't bare it anymore i took her up to her room and sat her on the floor and locked the door i then sat staring in to her eyes and asked "what are you and jonghun " "oppa me and jonghyun are just friends " i asked "do you love him" "oppa i don't know " i sigh "oppa I'm leaving in 3 day " i replied "to where " to america to become a victoria secret model along with other big brands" i felt my whole word fall apart "why are you leaving me so quick"  i was about to leave without saying anything until "oppa i have to leave forever I've caused you to much pain and your company docent want me seen with you and you abandoning your work for me " i then left with out a single word