she's on the tv

your pov

i had really made it but was it worth it i had no boyfriend but i had money now to last me a life time i had been modelling for channel and other big brands but i wasn't happy i wanted to end it i couldn't take in anymore of this bullshit i just want to die I've had depression even worst now ugh how can this even be i didn't hope much i had to much money that i didn't even need now but as i was rich already I've also made loads of new friends living in hollywood going in to films and movies i had a talkshow to attend and they even asked me about kpop and i had to hold my tears back and they showed me pictures of me and shinee I'm currently laying in bed contenpating on what to do i had to do it just kill myself and end it i look it in 10 pills 20pills 30pills ... i blanked out i couldn't move but i heard a voice who could it be

i felt someone picking me up and called 911 no why couldn't they just let me die i woke up just to see my friends ugh why justin then shouted omg guys she's up and all their perfect face jumped into my view all these starts in one hospital room i could see on their face worried and happiness at the sametime i still wanted to die even thought I'm loved by many people i had flowers from all over the world from fans and celebs there where about 50 odd celebrities in my room and i went back to sleep

taemin pov

i had been following (Y/N) for a long time now i had secret people out their and looking for her watching her every move i knew she was in films i knew that i was mention on a talk show and she still remembered me ,after she left i had major depression she made me feel ,now i have nothing i decided to sleep as it was my time off from my come back it had only been 5 months since she's left why god why did you part us .

ding ding i heard my phone ring as my eyes where adjusting form the light i picked up the phone "hello mr lee i have bad news about (y/n) she had committed suicide sir she's had depression worse after she left korea sir " my jaw dropped as i hung up not letting him finish i was done even thought she was only 16 i loved her but she killed her self but then decided to go tell my hyungs I sat them in the living room and turned the tv on and the news was everywhere no one knew if she was alive or not I couldn't stand it anymore how I loved her so much I just wished I had a second chance to fix everything  then suddenly we heard a knock on the door and Minho went to open it as we drunk soju he screamed and yelped for happiness I heard these words came out his mouth "I was so worried don't you ever do that again and he hugged the lifeless figure standing at the door as we heard her voice we knew it was her instantly .

But following behind her there standing gd ugh he started to piss me of me and her then made eye contact and I could feel my eyes tear up as hers started to drop she said she couldn't stay long and had to go soon back to his house I couldn't let go from her I had to have her a tear rolled down her cheek and I ran towards her and hugged her "please don't leave me when your gone it's like hell " she cried "I couldn't live anymore I couldn't" she cried harder and I took her into my room and pinned her up against the wall as I felt her palm rub against my abs I whispered "if you die I'm dying if you leave me the worlds ending never let go of me " she stared into my eyes it was to dangerous I had fallen for her in an instant harder than before.

Your pov

You pushed him away from you and you couldn't bare to see him in this much pain you damaged a young beautiful person so perfect but now so Brocken his eyes were clear he had cuts all over his body you damaged his mentally and physically his cut himself because of you so did the other members but why did they chose you wat did they like about you Taemin was Brocken harder then the rest you leaving him made him act up you could see it in his eyes he loved you but you ignored it I had to leave it was the only thing that would fix him he needed to find someone he loved not you anyone but you you just hurt him you had to get away.

He drove you back to your old house where he was now living and he had brought a house next to it for other reasons he took you to the bed room and he laid there with you everytime you would pull away he would clutch on closer tighter I hated people touching me a lot so i decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink when he was asleep he flinched when you moved and started bursting into tears "don't leave me why again just stay and love me I need to don't you love me I can't believe you've done this to me you hurt me to the point that I consider  dying" you were shocked you didn't realise you hurt him this much his pain made you felt pain 6 times worse this man loved you but you love him and want him to be happy you pulled out of his reach as he tiredly followed you he saw you he followed and you stopped

Taemin leave me I have someone else I love I can't love you we can't be together I hate you leave me and never try find me I'll never come back be happy without me finds a girl who really loves you /- he grabbed my wrist go then but take this I need you to know you have me - his bracelet he always wore it had so much meaning to him and he gave it to you didn't care he then shouted "I'll always love you and no one else" as gd was picking you up and you left for his house you and gd would always understand each other you kinda had deep feelings for him as well but you didn't want to ruin a true friend ship so you decided to go shopping and gd got out the car in his heavy cloths he looked nothing like gd we then walked into the shop and picked up so much food then we decided to go visit my number one bias top and drove to hiss villa it took us a few hours till we got their and I jumped top to give him a massive hug ugh he so cute.

We set up food and the boys had loads of drinks and even thought I'm young I've drank for a while and even they know that so we chat and had an awesome time but I was getting tired so I went up and they went up aswell in separate rooms I all night was thinking about Taemin and how I missed him so I decided to go for a swim in tops heated pool and I was there in my bra and pants swimming but as I was doing stroked top asked what was wrong why that look on my face and he jumped in aswell in his swimming trunks top never took his cloths of but he was comfortable around me I gasped "oppa your so hot" and he just gave me a cheeky wink we swam to the other side of the pool where there was a Hot tub and the lights now where changing colour it was now blue and we sat in it and top just asked " so how's your boy toy ?" Oppa what the fuck" top"well you love him don't you " "ne oppa but I want him to be happy and have no pain in his life " top shouted " but your causing him pain by leaving " we went silent and I remember a while ago top my bias confessed to me that he loved me but I ignored it "well anyway do you want to be my date kind of thing to the ama" this was kind of a big deal but from the back we heard a faint " she's mine as gd slides in we Will leave tomorrow and go shopping to find you some clothes " I jumped in exitement "but won't Shinee be there " top exclaimed "yes but you can show him that you've moved on" top did actually have a point.

We then call went up to bed but in the middle of the night I snuck into gd room I felt like he knew I was going to come and he looked fucking hot and he just asked. " are you ok (y/n) do you need anything but then I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't I bursted and came to laid Next to him he acted so cute he stroked my hair and pulled me towards his chest until I fell asleep.