I not going to fall if love with any guy

Lucy point of view

I sat at the bar next to a cute boy. I think I seen him some where. Any way I saw Mirajane dancing with freed. They can make a cute couple if they didn't drill over each other.

Mystery boy: "Hey"
Lucy: "Hey"
Mystery boy:" Your cute"
Lucy:" Thanks"
Mystery boy:"What's your name"
Lucy:"Oh it's Lucy and yours"
Mystery boy:"Sting, hey do you want to dance"
Lucy:"sure "

We both got up and went to the dance floor. We started to dance. I guess I'm supposed to be like I'm in love, love I'm not sure if heart will stop beating or I'm must be in a fairy tail.

Sorry that's not me my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't stop wondering what the announcement that the master was talking about. What is Natsu planning.

Master Makarov: " Hay brats circle around Lucy. No butt no nuts. You should know the last one"
Everyone: "no coco bean huts"

Of crouse no argue what was about to happen. When I saw Natsu I was so worry. He got on knee one ask that question, "Lucy Heartfilia will you married me." He said. Everyone mouth drop. I wasn't surprised I already know the answer to the Question.

"Natsu Dragneel no I will not married you." I said. I only  said this for to reason to play with is feeling and Lisanna was given me the death. Hell to the no I'm not scared of her.

"Lucy are you really rejecting me?" He ask.
"Hack no! Of crouse I'll married you." I said smiling. We kiss each other. Then went to the dance floor.
To be continued.....!

.