Laxus!

Previously

"Wait? Lucy I'm sorry." I was still holding her hand when a car pulled on the block, it's Laxus.
"Hey Blonde need a ride?" He said cheesy.
"Yes please!" She said in relief.

Gray point of view

She pulled her hand out of mine and ran to him. When she hug him, he kiss her on the cheek. Which made me and Natsu face burning red. When we try to punch him, Lucy walk in front of him. Laxus saw us coming and push to the back of him. She told us that she better see us both at the party. She gave Natsu a kiss and me and before she go in the car she kiss Laxus. Natsu was mad and Lucy just laugh.

Lucy point of view

I only kiss Laxus was to make him angry. Nothing percale. Just know this in this game of love it's always war.

Natsu point of view

Lucy just kiss that guy. I kick Gray that he had to freeze me to stop me from destroying anything else.

"Gray you know I love Lucy right?" I ask.
"Yeah." He said.
"So why you go and kiss her." I said.
"Tell you the truth I love her to." He said smiling.

We both hop in the car got to the party so did Lucy and Laxus. Laxus,Lucy was going in the building but then she saw us. Laxus,Gray, me and Lucy walked in together.

Lucy point of view

Before Laxus left the group he lift my chin up and whisper in my ear. Natsu move his hand but Laxus push Natsu in to Gray and kiss me on the cheek. Gray got off the floor and kiss me on the cheek. Natsu try to punch him but Gray already walk away. I help him up and put my forehead on his forehead. We got up then we start to dance.

Lisanna point of view

Natsu and Lucy are so cute oh here they come.
"Hey Lisanna you can steal him if you want." She said.
"You mean?" I said.
"Of Crouse, go a head girlfriend." She said.
"Thank you, Lucy?" I said. I saw her go to the bar she was having a drink with a guy with spike blonde hair. Is that, no is it....to be continued.... Etc.