I'm scared

Normal point of view

Natsu and Lucy got into a big argument. She ran out the house full of tears. She was scare she didn't mean for him to get mad.

Lucy point of view

I woke up in a room. It was a little weird. I was in different clothes. This is so creepy. I got out of bed and took a shower. I came out with a bathrobe on. I saw twin maids.

Lucy:"Um...Hi "
Twin maids:"Let's us help you get change"
Lucy: "Get out i don't need help stop"

I kick them out of the room. I start to look for my clothes.

Lucy:"Um...where my clothes "
Twin maids:"Master got rid of those old things "
Lucy:"There not old there new!!! Anyway what am I going to wear"
Twin maids:"If you let us help you master would be proud "
Lucy:"OK come "

They ran in the room. Took me in a closet, no a walk in mall. I was dressed in this beautiful dress.

Lucy:"When are we going to meet this master "
Twin maids:"Now"

I walk in this dancing room. He look at me and attack. I dodge his attack. I took immediately action. I'm not about to lose to a weak boy...he try to hit me with a weird attack but he missed. I hit him with my LUCY KICK! He move fast. Next thing I new i'm back in bed he's next to...

Lucy:"...me"

+++++++Next Section+++++++++++

Lucy:"Hey wake up"
Attacker:"Shut up and go to sleep"
Lucy:"I don't want to be here so I can be as loud as I want "
Attacker:" Well good morning no go to sleep"

I got out of bed I'm not going to take this crap. It's been two days and I haven't seen Natsu. I pulled the attacker out of bed.

Lucy:"What's your name "
Attacker:"Why would I tell you"
Lucy:"Cause I can put you in a lot of pain"
Attacker:"Yeah right what's with that scary look on your face"

I had a plan up my sleeves. I like to play with people feelings, it's a hobby. I lean real close so he'll think I would kiss him. Wow boys blush hard. A bright red. I poke his face.

Lucy:"Hahaa your cute, I like cute. Just ask my fiance.
Attacker:"Fiance?"
Lucy:"Yes, why"
Attacker:"The one who made you cry."

Just remembering that night make tears fall from my face. I left the room. I went outside and cry near a blooms tree. He follow me and hug me.

Attacker:"I'm sorry"
Lucy:"Why you follow me"
Attacker:"I hurt you... Sorry"
Lucy:"Hibiki stop playing around, what do you want"
Hibiki:"Oh, um... Yeah"

Were still hugging each other, it felt warm. I saw this figure in the distant. I could hear yelling. Oh no don't tell me is that Natsu.

Natsu:"Lucccccy"
Lucy"Natsu?

I got up to see if that was really Natsu. It was we ran to each other and hug each other. Hibiki look confused.
"Lucy where have you been it's been two days. I was worried. I so sorry for yelling at you I need to trust you." He said.
"Natsu I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to worry." I said. We kiss each other then separate. Natsu grab me by the hand and start to walk away until I was snatch away form him. Natsu turn around all fired up. Hibiki put a rag over my face. I blanked out.

•••••••••••Next Morning •••••••••••••

Natsu POV:
I woke up. I looked around to see I was in a big room. I
All I could remember was I about to fight this guy, Two girls grab me. He put a rag in my face then I pass out. I left the room to find Lucy. It was hard to find d her because I was intrude in new smells. I walk down stairs into the kitchen. To smell of Lucy cooking. I ran in the kitchen to see her laughing I haven't seen her laugh in a while.
"Natsu your awake." She said.
"Yeah." I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I'll go finish making breakfast. She left the room I didn't want to look or talk, even breath the same air as him.
"Hey, by the way you should know something."he said.
" What?" I snapped.
"That girl she can change a guy." He said.
"Yeah, so what's that to you." I snapped again.
"I love she's the love of my life." He said. I was so mad about what he said I bang the table. Lucy came in running. She saw what I did to the table and the scary look on my face. She ran out in tears. I ran after her. I found her in a stable.
"Look Lucy I'm sorry." I said.
"No, Natsu it's not that when you bang on the table and had that scary look on your face. That's the way you look at Gray." She said. "Natsu?"
"Yes." I said.
"Let's go home." She said smiling.
"Ok, but you know what." I said.
"What?" She ask.
"Say your far wells." I said.
"Ok." She said. She finish making breakfast. We all ate then she told him what's up.
"Hey I'm going home." She said.
"Yes I know." He said, "I respect your choice. He got up and gave me a hug.
" Be careful, I care to much to see you hurt." He said, " I will send a car to send you on yay way." He said.
"Please no!!!" I said.
"Natsu I'm not going to walk to fairy tail. We're taking the car." She said. We got in the car and head home. We got to home safe. I went to we went to our apartment.
"Natsu your back." Happy yelled, "Lucy your back."
"Happy did you eat dinner yet it's late." Lucy said.
"No, I'm hungry." Happy ground.
Lucy went to the kitchen. She saw the fridge was empty.
"I'm going shopping Ok." She said.
"No Lucy I'm not losing you again I'm going with you." I demanded.
"Unless your ready to talk the car I advise you to stay here and happy and plue can't stay home alone bye." She said she gave me me a kiss and let the house.

To be continued.... Etc.

Sorry my update late please for give me and vote. I