Can't trust me

Normal point of View

So Natsu propose to Lucy. She said yes. They got into a fight cause Lucy went to a party with some girl friends.

Lucy point of view

I was looking around to see if Natsu was here already didn't spot him. Little did I know he got sick. He just walk in the guild.

Cana:"Natsu you look terrible"
Natsu:"What do you mean"
Lucy:"Natsu you look sick
Natsu: "I'm good no don't need any worries"
Lucy: "Erza! Natsu look sick fix him."

Erza walks our way she punch him right in the stomach. Which made him pass out but now that I think about it maybe I should have ask Wendy my bad. I took Natsu home I was taking care of  him for three weeks now. He all better I went to the guild to have lunch.

Cana: "How it's going lover girl"
Lucy:"Fine I guess "
Cana: "what you need is a  bachelorette party."
Lucy: " your right cana let's do this tonight meet you and the girls here a 6:00pm"

I ran home start calling all my girl friends and three part bus.
Erza, Levy, Cana , Juvia, Bisca, and Lisanna plus Wendy, Mira, Evergreen.

I got dress then ran out the house but Natsu saw me. He look a me suspiciously.
Natsu: "Are you cheating on me"
Lucy: " What!"

He grab my arms and pulled me into the house. He sat me on the bed and lock me in the room like i'm some kind of kid. I left a note . Because I not a stupid fiance. I hop out window and ran to the guild. Everyone was happy to see me. I couldn't find Lisanna. We had a great time I went home and got in bed. Natsu was asking me all these questions I was tried so I was going to go to bed. But instead we stayed there arguing.
Natsu:Why didn't you say you were leaving
Lucy:I did
Natsu:You can't just make all the decision on your own
Lucy:I know but I wasn't even going wild that was later
Natsu: is that cheering me up
Lucy:no but why are you yelling at me stop yelling at me
Natsu: I yelling because you stubborn won't listen.
Lucy: your not my dad so stop acting like you can control me like a game of toy. I love you so much so why can't you trust me
Natsu: that's not the point. I have to make sure your safe
Lucy: if you can't trust me i will never be safe

I ran out the house in the rain crying all night. I was heart broken. He can't trust me why...I'm scared. I wanted a friend. And that's when I saw him.
Lucy: "Hibiki" I whisper. To be continued.