Coming back home

Lucy POV:

I driving in the car. I was listening to Caty broadcast. All my fans I'm having a contest for the best couple the reward is a trip to Miami Beach, everything is free for you and your friends.

Oh maybe me and Natsu should enter. Just thinking about gets me excited. I'll ask him tomorrow.

I was still on my way to the supermarket. Something or someone jump in front of my car.
"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled stopping just in time. I saw a human figure. I dash out my car to see if this person was alright. I look at the person closely. I think I met him somewhere before. He had spike blonde. Just like that boy at the party."Hiya Sting." I said. He look at me and jump on top of me. "Sting get off of me!" I yelled. He started to lean close. When he kissed my my body was frozen in place. My body was shanking. I pushed him off of me. I look him in the eye. "What the fuck...your wasted. Fuck what I'm I going to do I can't leave you here. Fuuuccckkk! My life is all fuck up." I complain. I got him in the car and drove fast to the supermarket. I hope Natsu isn't to worried.

Natsu POV:

Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy LUCY!
I woke up from a nightmare I look a happy and plue the was fast of sleep. I took both of then to the guild. I open the guild main door. Everyone look his way with sad expression. "You didn't find her did you?" She ask.
"I found." I said.
"Wow that's great news." Cana said.
"Why do you look so sad?" Ask Wendy.
"I have a bad feeling she's going to slip right through me, she MIT disappear again." I said upset.
"I'll help you track her." Cana said.
"Cana that's gre-" I said being interested.
"On one condition you have to go on a date with me." She said.
"What I can't but you a drank or let you take a bath of beer at our house." I complain.
"No way!" She said.
"That's Cana can't pull a fast one on her." Mira said with a smile.

"She is located in the East West of here. Moving fast." Cana said.
"Thanks Cana." I said.
"Ummm Wendy?" I ask.
¢_4_ "U SWAh yes!." She said quick

"Please take care of Plue for me."I said.
" Alright. " she said. I ran got the guild.
"Um wait Natsu!" Wendy yelled. I stop immediately.
"Yes." I said.
"Your going to need my sky dragon." She said.
"Why?" I ask.
"I have a feeling your going to find her." She said with a smile.
"Thanks Wendy." I said leaving the guild.

-----------------2 hours pass----------------

I saw Lucy car. I also sense a dragon slayer. Happy and me lane on Lucy hood. We didn't lane loud. I was a red light. We got to the supermarket. She got out the car, I got down from the hood. I have a key to the car. I put happy in his car seat. I saw Gray enter the supermarket. Crap I can't let Lucy see me or Gray see me. I walk in the supermarket looking at Lucy. She was buying all kinds of stuff. Oh shit here come Gray. I saw Gray go up to Lucy. He gave her a hug. He was asking all these questions, but she didn't answer. "Lucy com'on" he said.
"Gray your Pestling me." She said signing.
"Oh I'm sorry you don't know how worry I was. You know I feel about you." He said. I was shock. Lucy just standing there."Gray look me and Natsu are getting married so what happen in the pass happen. Don't mess with me or my family or I'll rip your head." she said.
"Whatever Lucy, just know this the guild is worry sick come tomorrow. Natsu was turn up side down when you disappear." He told her.
"Whatever Gray. " She said rolling her eyes. They paid for there stuff and left market. She drove to the guild first. She didn't get out the car she just watch. I went in the guild by a window. I pick up Plue and Wendy $800jewels. Happy flew us back home. Happy went back to sleep and plue was still sleeping. Happy made a promise not to tell Lucy. I put them two in Lucy bed. I went in the living room and watch some TV. Lucy just came in went straight I'm the kitchen. She started to cook hotdogs and fries. She can in the living room and kiss me on my forehead.

_____________1 hour later__________

She finish cooking. We sat at. The table and ate. We did talk to each other. After we was done I help Lucy clean up then we went to bed.

Thanks for reading have a good night.