welcome!

hello! addie here.

i am starting this short story that's fully inspired by the song 'who are you' by fifth harmony. this is a ch fic (what did you expect honestly) and i'm pairing him with my baby girl seulgi! i haven't read a fic where any of the 5sos boys are paired with an asian which makes me sad bc i'm asian. anyways i hope you'll enjoy this and yeah.

- cast of characters -

calum hood - as himself.

kang seulgi - as kim hae-eun/lia (her english name)

-

Introduction

Hello, I am Kim Hae-Eun, better known by my English name, Lia. I am 23 years old and I currently live with my boyfriend, Calum. He works as an office intern while I am a waitress. We met before when a friend of mine dated a friend of Calum, and he introduced us to each other.

After a week since we got into a relationship, I decided to move in with him. Not the brightest decision I'd made, but it was about time I moved out of my parents' house. I'm 23 with a job; it was inevitable.

I hadn't put much thought into moving in with Calum. I liked the guy and we never had any disagreements and I didn't think we were going to. But that's where I was wrong, he's a completely different person the more you get to know him.