A Photo-shoot

"Tell me how big you are," I demanded lightly, still tingling blissfully from my orgasm. I finally removed my hand from between my legs and used my damp fingers to trace circles around my hard nipples.

    His laugh was a mixture of arousal and embarrassment. "Its probably going to sound like I'm bull-shitting but...seven and a half inches."

     I decided to believe him. I mean, he could very well be lying. Lots of blokes do it. Practically every guy I speak to has a big dick. It was all part of the fantasy. But Julian was different from them. "Wow...that's huge."

     My pussy clenched happily as I thought about how full he'd make me feel.

     "Yeah...Well, I've had no complaints," he told me, sounding both bashful and proud.

     "You sure?" I teased him. "I bet there has to be a few mentions of being too big or going too deep."

     He laughed. "When I was younger, yeah, but I quickly learnt that every woman is different. I like to get a feel of 'em using my fingers first, see how much they can handle."

     I couldn't help it; a vision of this man with his fingers between my legs, muscular arm straining against my thigh as he worked me over hard and thoroughly... testing my limits...Jesus I thought I could cum again. I wasn't even kidding.

     Remembering that I needed to reply, I managed to stumble out a pathetic response. "Oh, I, uh...Yeah that's good of you."

     "Only fair. They're letting me have sex with them, least I can do is make sure they damn well enjoy it."

     What a gentleman, I thought to myself. How many men actually cared whether a woman was getting pleasure or not? In my experiences, they got off without me.

     "I wish more men were like you," I told him honestly.

     "Well...I wish more women were like you."

     That startled me. "Really? In what way?"

     I swear I heard him shrug. "You're so...open. Sexually, I mean. Not afraid to tell me what you like. You've got a great laugh, too. And you're so damn easy to talk to. I feel like I could tell you everything."

     Taken back, I found myself unsure how to respond. What he'd said made my heart flutter. And the thing was, I was used to compliments from my callers. Mostly, though, they consisted of things like 'You're so good at talking dirty', 'You made me cum so hard' and 'I'd love to fuck your brains out'. None of them were as sweet or flattering as what Julian had just said to me.

     And none of them made me think about how easily I could fall in love with them.

     As soon as the thought entered my mind I dismissed it.

     How ridiculous.

     There was no way I should be falling for a man I've never even met and I don't even know what he looks like! Having a crush was one thing but love? God, I was turning into one of those women who fell for anyone just because they knew exactly what to say.

     And the saddest part was, I'm pretty sure Julian wasn't even trying!

     "Princess? You still there?"

     I was brought out of my mental rambling by Julian's concerned voice. Shit, I had no idea how long I'd sat there in silence. Not only is that embarrassing but completely unprofessional (although I'm not sure I can be any more unprofessional than I already have been). I was wasting Julian's money.