A Night of Love

By the time the bedroom door is closed, Julian is kissing me.

I allowed myself to enjoy the sensation of his lips. They're slow moving and there's no doubt in my mind that he was in charge right now.

His kiss was firm like the hold he has on my bottom, fingers kneading my flesh. His middle digits moving teasingly along the seam of my shorts. I've never really been into ass play but I was so desperate for some part of him to enter me, I didn't even care.

He walked us over to his bed. I'm impressed with how he managed to do that without so much as a glance.

I felt the moment his knees hit the edge and without putting me down or breaking our kiss, he shuffled us up the bed before he placed me down, head resting on his pillows which smelt deliciously like his cologne and him.

He broke our lips apart and I tried to follow him, not ready for it to end yet. He chuckled, giving me a little peck. I gave in with a small pout, laying my head back down.

Amused, he brushed my hair away from my face. "You look so damn good in my bed," he scraped his teeth over his full lower lip and lowers his eyes, checking me out. "There's so many dirty things I'm gonna do you to."

I almost whimpered. "So do them," I challenged, heart racing. My thighs tightened around his hips, desperate for some friction between my legs. He didn't move, only continued to stare at me like he was starving. "Please."

I'm not below begging. I've waited too long for this.

His lips quirked and without saying anything, he began lifting up my shirt. I get the hint and happily helped him remove it. Being so overwhelmed and impatient, I also removed my bra before he could tease me further. I would have laughed at the expression on his face when he saw my tits bounce free but I wanted to use the distraction so I could remove my thong and shorts.

"Fuckkk," Julian drew out, growling. "You're real eager for me, huh?" He licked his lips, eyes glued to the hair between my legs. "Don't worry, baby, I've got you."

Lips connected with the swollen peaks on my chest. Taking it in turns, he lathered them with his tongue. I moaned loudly, every swirl, nibble and lap sending waves of heat to my nether regions. I thought I was going to cum when he flattened his tongue and licked a slow path from one nipple to another.

He suckled gently, massaging my nub with his lips before gripping my mound in his hand and opening his mouth as wide as it could go. It was almost as if he was trying to fit my whole breast in his mouth. He certainly knew how to make a lady feel ravished.

He doesn't look as if he was going to be done with my breasts anytime soon and I found myself quickly overheating from all the attention. There's no way I could handle this for much longer.

"Please can you just-" I broke off with a needy groan when his thumb suddenly slid between my legs, the pad of it feeling around my wetness before slipping inside of me. I gasped. "Oh yes."

He pushed his thumb in as far as it would go and hums around my nipple. "You're soaking my sheets, baby," he murmured to me, wiggling his thumb so it somehow hit that spot inside of me. "Guess I better clean you up before you make more of a mess, huh?"

Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes. I held my breath in anticipation.

His lips moved to my stomach and cold air hits my nipples, making them almost painfully hard. His mouth moving down my body was heavenly. I shivered, toes curling. He removed his thumb, and I almost sobbed in protest.

His hands encouraged me to spread my legs further and my fingers gripped the duvet at my sides. I'd had guys go down on me before but I had a feeling this experience was going to blow them out of the ball park. "That's it, baby," he purres encouragingly. "Open up."