Chapter 2

I stopped running because it seemed that I wasn't followed anymore. I looked around me only to realize that I was already lost. I turned around to search were I came from but I didn't even know that. Well done you dumb girl, seriously why did I even start running without knowing where I was going.

I wanted to ask the people that were walking around here where I was, or if they knew how I could got to my boarding house. But all of them seemed to busy to even look at me. After 10 minutes I chose to walk until I find a building that may have reception where I could ask for directions. Out of nowhere a man made me stop, he was wearing casual clothes making me curious of what he could want from me.

"If you are lost and want to know your way, I'm sorry but I can't help you. It's my first time in Seoul and I'm also lost." I said since he didn't talk and was only catching his breath. After some time looking at him he looked like he was in his mid thirties.

"I'm not lost." He affirmed looking straight into my eyes. "I'm from GnG Productions." He gave me a visit card. "Are you interested to participate in a survival show? Even if you don't want, you could participate and I could make sure that you'll be the first one eliminated. We really need more people to participate, but we don't have enough trainees that fit in the profile." He explained the best he could.

"It's a survival for what?" I asked.

"It's for Tiny-G's new member, since one of the members left so we should replace her. Are you interested? You'll live in a dorm with the other trainees and you'll be trained properly by our teachers. If you are interested you should take a small audition so that we can evaluate your skills. And right after you can move in the dorm. So what do you think of it?" He seemed to calm down as I was showing interest.

"When do I have to go?" I asked since it was definitely worth to try.

"Are you going to take the audition?" He asked exited, I nodded. "You can go right now, follow me I'll show you the way." He said already starting to walk.

I followed him, he entered a building and went to the reception saying a few words to the woman that was standing there and he motioned me to enter a room. I quietly entered and ended up in an empty room with only a few a chairs against a wall. I looked around even though there was nothing much to see. As I was walking around 5 persons came in and sit on the chairs.

"Hello, could you please introduce yourself." One of them said sitting in his chair with papers on his knees.

"Hello! I'm Yoo Shinah, I'm 19 years old and I come from Sindong-eup." I said cheerfully while bowing to them.

"You dance right? Do you have a dance routine or would you like to freestyle?" Another one of them asked.

"I'll do the latter." I answered. They played a song that haven't heard until know but I still did my best at dancing.

As I was finished they clapped and asked me if I could sing or rap something but accapella. I chose to sing, I'm definitely not the best at singing but I can hold a note correctly without my voice breaking. After they all talked a bit together they turned back to me.

"You passed, you can now come with us to sign your contract." One of them said while standing up. I followed them in their office, where they allowed me to take my time to read the contract. Nothing seemed to be a problem so I signed and they brought me to another room where they measured my weighed and my height. After that I had to wait in a different room where an other girl was waiting.

"Hello. I'm Yoo Shinah." I said walking to her.

"Ah. Hello. I'm Kang Joha. Did you also got casted today for their survival program?" She asked as she walked towards me.

"Yes, they just finished measuring me. What did you audition for? I auditioned for dance" I asked back.

"I entered with rap. Are you already prepared to move in?" She said eying my luggage.

"Ah, well, yes somehow I am. Today is actually my first day in Seoul." I informed her.

"Oh, that's why you have such a strong accent." She laughed. "Ah don't get me wrong I think it's cute. How old are you if I may ask?"

"I'm 19, and you?" I asked back.

"I'm 18 years old." Her answer made me realize that I was about 10cm smaller than she was, but she was a year younger than I am. Maybe that's why she thought I was cute.

I called my mom to let her now that I won't go to the boarding house. I said that I found a part-time job where they let me sleep in a dormitory, which isn't fully a lie. She agreed and said she would take care of it with the boarding house lady.

Soon after the man that casted me, came in the room and asked us to follow him. So we did. We followed him out f the building, into another one that was a few streets further away than the first one. In the elevator he said we were going to our dorm.

"All the other trainees are already there, you are the last ones we casted. All of them are the ones that are participating in the survival show. Before you enter, let me enter alone. That way I can let them know you arrived." He explained before disappearing behind the door and letting us stand in an empty hallway. But he quickly came back.

"You can now come in, but I earlier forgot to tell you that you don't have lot of space, and don't expect having lots of privacy. Well that way it'll be easier to get close with the other girls." He tried not to scare us.

Joha slowly went in and I followed her closely. We took our shoes and walked in what was supposed to be a living room. But instead of a couch and TV we were welcomed by two doubled beds squished together between the walls, with no space in between. On our right was a small hallway with 4 doors. I turned around and faced 8 girls standing in a line in front of the small open kitchen.

We bowed to them as the girls were smiling at us. I looked attentively at their faces. i was immersed in them, they were all so beautiful and unique in their own way. After some time I thought I recognized of the girls. I couldn't stop looking at her, as if my eyes were attracted like a magnet to her face.

The more I looked at it the more it felt like I saw her somewhere recently. Maybe she starred in an mv of some group as a sub or something like that. I was unable to place my finger on were and when I saw her.

The man broke the silence "Please introduce yourselves.". He smiled at Joha and me.

"Hello, I'm 18 years old Kang Joha. Nice to meet you." Joha seemed quite excited.

"Hello I'm Yoo Shinah and I'm 19 years old. I hope we'll get along." I added in a cheery tone.

"Do you have any special talents?" One of the girls asked before introducing herself.

"I can do the sound of an owl." Joha exclaimed executing herself in imitating the sound of an owl. It was somehow unexpected but it was indeed the sound of an owl.

"I don't really have anything I can do... I only run fast." I said scratching the back of my head. They laughed at my remark.

"That's alright hehe, I'm Ji Seora and I'm 21 years old, I'm in charge of vocal and dance. I was casted about 5 days ago for the show. Nice to meet you."

Each of them bowed one after another before introducing themselves.

"Hello I'm Kim Sooyi"

"I'm Kang Jaeri"

"Park Sanhee"

"Lim Hana"

"Yul Ahjin"

"Ha Miyoung"

"Lee Jiho"

I smiled at them as they introduced each other. As suddenly it hit me. LEE JIHO SHE SAID Oh god I'm really a goldfish how could I already forget her face? She is the girl that danced in the market.