Chapter 2

The week passed slowly , I spent most of it cleaning out the spare room ready for my brothers friend and today was the day that he's finally coming home.
Mel had spent all morning trying to convince me that I'd be safe with her at the airport and finally I had agreed and we were now in the car on our way to celebrate there home coming. I has spent most of the morning I had spent in my room trying to hide my thin and pail skin and the perminant dark circles that always seamed present. It didn't really work I was still empty and no amount of makeup was going to hide that.

" His gate is this way I think well at least that's what your brother said ." Mel laughed as she grabbed my hand and began to weave us between the masses of people rushing around."I'm so excited he's finally coming home for good ." I smiled fakely at her before turning around to look at the people around us .
" look there he is ." Mel squeezed causing me to spin around and look into the big blue eyes of my older brother. Just looking at him brought tears to my eyes.

Josh stared at the girl that had once been so full of light , she now looked so frightened so broken. I watch her eyes fill as she saw me . I opened my arms and watched her run to me. She slammed into my chest her whole body shaking with her sobbing as I lifted her up .
"It's okay baby girl your safe now, I'm home and no one is ever going to hurt you again . This I promise." Josh whispered.
"It's think this is the time she's actually cryed." Mel whisper her voice full of emotion as she watched some one she cared about break down.
"Im sorry, I'm so so sorry." Lea spoke .
Josh lifted her further causing her to wrap her legs around him just like she used to when she was little.

He turned to look at his friend who had his eyes on Lea . Looking around he noticed that people were starting to stare so he motioned to Mel and Blake to follow him. He carried Lea through the airport and watched as Blake grabbed his bag before following them out to the car.
As they reached the car he turned his head to look down at his sister only to find her sleeping quietly her tears had removed the make up from around her eyes revealing just how much sleep she needed.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you." He whispered kissing her head before passing her to Blake and climbing inside .