Chapter 3

I gasped shooting up and out from my bed running out of my room not caring that the door smacked off the wall as I raced to the bathroom ,falling to my knees and throwing up into the toilet.
A moment later someone pulled my hair back as I continued to throw up until my belly hurt. I lifted my arm and pulled the handle watching everything dissapearing as I pulled myself over to the sink muttering a thank you to who ever had held my hair before brushing my teeth and throwing cold water onto my face.

I stumbled back into my room closing the door and sliding down the door as I sat down against it pulling my knees up to my chest as I sobbed, I couldn't do it anymore I was so tired , all I wanted to do was sleep but I didn't want to see the attack again.
I wasn't strong enough.
A few minutes later I dryed my face and quietly left my room I didn't want to go to sleep again so I decided to do something to keep me occupied. I filled a bucket of hot water and bleach and began scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees.

Blake awoke early to go on his run and was shocked to see Lea on her hands and knees scrubbing away at the floors and by the looks of it she had been doing it for a while.
"Good morning." He spoke loudly causing her to squeeze as spin around quickly the terrified look in her eyes broke his heart "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you."
"It's okay, I get spooked a lot lately." She muttered as she finished the small portion of floor she had left." I'll start breakfast soon is there anything percific that you want?"
"A things fine, I'm gonna go for a run so ill be back soon." Blake muttered as he passed her carefully .