Nothing to worry about

We reached the mall after our 30 minute drive and it was huge! It was the biggest mall I had ever seen with probably 200 stores inside.

Luke parked the truck very swiftly if I may add. He sped over to my door and helped me out by grabbing my waist and lifting me out of my seat onto the ground.

As we were walking into the mall he grabbed my hand and put his fingers in between mine I looked at our hands and had a slight smile that was placed on my face.

Just as we were about to go in the mall he stopped right in front of the doors and looked deeply into my eyes.

"You're mine, you hear me?" He asked

I nodded my head and we walked in. There were hundreds of people walking and talking to one another. I looked at a map of the store and I saw they had so many stores that I loved like hollister, lush, pacsun, American eagle and ect.

I put my finger on pacsun and told him I wanted to go. He grabbed my hand again and we started walking to the store.

"You can buy as much as you want no limit" he told me

I stopped. My mouth open and eyes basically bulging out of my head.

"I can buy as much as I want" I asked

"Yep no limit" he laughed

I jumped into his arms and pecked him on the lips which left him very surprised.

"Your the best" I laughed

He smiled at me and we continued walking. We found pacsun and they had so many cute clothes I almost wanted to buy the whole store. I found Kendall and Kylie jenners new summer collection and I went absolutely nuts.

"I'll sit down and when you are done let me know" Luke said

He sat in a chair that was placed in the corner of the store while I looked around.

I looked around and found a whole bunch of clothes to try on that I fell in absolute and complete love with.

After about 20 minutes of trying on clothes I had like 10 things I wanted to buy I felt bad about using his money, but I could instantly pay him back.

I walked over to him and smiled brightly.

"I'm done" I said

He slowly got up out of the chair pulling his wallet out at the same time to get his debit card. We got up to the register and our check out person was a guy, he was nice looking but not nearly as sexy as Luke.

The guy kept eyeing me as he was pricing my clothes and I think Luke noticed because when I looked at him he had a stern look on his face that was as cold as night air.

"That will be $108.55" he told us

Luke handed him his debit card, I grabbed his hand and he turned and looked at me. I smiled at him and I think it made him feel better because he was less tense and didn't have a stern look on his face anymore.

The guy handed me my bag of clothes smiled at me and said "have a nice day"

Luke and I left the store and continued walking onward.

"Where to next" he said

I smiled at him very brightly

"hollister?" I asked

"Sure thing"

We walked up the steps into hollister and I distinctly went straight for the jeans. They had a sale 2 pairs of jeans for $25 I wasn't about to pass that up.

"Hey kare I'm gonna go sit outside here's my debit card and the code is 1578" he told me

He handed me his debit card and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I browsed through the jeans and got 6 pairs and a few shirts. I checked out and went outside and looked around for luke.

At first I didn't see him, but than I looked again and I saw him sitting on a bench with a blonde girl and she was extremely close to him. I felt anger exploding in my stomach and I don't know why but I did.

I walked over to Luke and sat right next to him while that slut was in the middle of talking.

"Done" he said

I quickly answered "Yep!"

Luke had a weird look on his face but quickly knew why I was upset.

"Karren this is Lindsay, lindsay this is Karren my mate" he told her

"Wow she's even prettier than what you said, hi I'm Lindsay" she explained

I blushed and replied "hi Lindsay"

"Karren Lindsay and I have been best friends since diapers" he explained

I quickly felt bad for calling her a slut in my head and smiled at her. Lindsay got up after I had just sat down.

"It was great meeting you Karren, I'll let you two get back to shopping and I'll see you both tomorrow night, bye!" She said and walked away

I turned to look at Luke and I was very confused.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked

"I was hoping you would be open to meeting the pack tomorrow, have an introduction party?" He asked

I thought about it for a moment and was quick to answer with a "yes"

"Well that means we will have to shop for an outfit for tomorrow than" he laughed

I smiled at him and we continued shopping and having a great day.