Chapter 3

^My pic♡♡

I woke up to the sound of pots & pans banging each other and the smell of....muffins?

"Can you pass the sugar please?"

I heard Oikawa voice in the distance. I headed to the kitchen to see whats going on. Thats when I saw a huge mess.

What the hell?

I saw flour,sugar everywhere.OIkawa and Bokuto were covered in bake mix and Natsu,well....she looks happy.

"BOKUTO!! WHY DID YOU SPILL THE MIX!" Oikawa yelled at the owl-looking thing.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! LOOK AT NATSU,SHE SPILLED IT!" Bokuto replied

Natsu is eating the Bake mix.

Cute, I decied to speak.

"Hey, Whats all the yelling in the morning?"

"Uh..." They both look at me at the sametime.

I just smrik and move on to the next question.

"So, What are you guys doing anyway?"

"Well, As you can see we are trying to bake." Oikawa sighed and look at the place.

What a mess.

"Well what were you trying to bake?"

"Muffins" Bokuto showed me a batch of muffins on a tray.

"Oh, Then how did all of this happen?" I point at the mess while I asked

They both look at Natsu. Natsu was covered in bake mix and smiling at us.

Huh, ok??

"Well, One of you are cleaning this up." I told them both.

They both agrued whos cleaning up what. I told Natsu to take a shower. An hour later everything looks good as new.Natsu was all clean now.

"So what are we going to do now? I mean-like were not staying all day in this house." I just spoke my mind. Plus I was getting bored of this place.

I looked at the guys. They were thinking of what place to go.

"The Mall." "THE PARK!!" They yelled at the sametime. Nastu came out of nowhere and saw us agruing.

"Uh..I feel like going to the Mall, I need to buy something at HOT TOPIC and the Comic Book store!" Oikawa whined. "Well I want to go to the park to look at the pretty view." Bokuto splat out something stupid. "WE CAN DO THAT ANYDAY!!!" Both Oikawa and I shouted at Bokuto.

After of the stuff we stupidly argued about, We all agreed to to to the Mall. I did wanted to buy a new manga series and theres a mini park there for kids like for Natsu's age. Of course Bokuto was going to watch after Natsu then we take turns to watch her.

"Were Here!" Oikawa shouted as he got out of the car. We all got out of the car.

"Uh...C-can I hold your hand?"Natsu asked me after we got out. "Sure" I smiled at her and took her hand.

______At The Mall_______________

While we were at the Mall,a lot of people looked at us with weird looks. Oh right I forgot I was holding Natsu's hand. Its not usual that men hold hands with a female if its their daughter or girlfriend/Wife, but there was no other female with us than her. I guess they think we are gay and we adopted a child. When really were babysitting a kid. Is this what everyone thinks now? Man, I guess so....

I left Nastu with Bokuto for a while and followed Oikawa around the place.

_________Time Skip___________

I was with Natsu looking at her play in the playground. A lot of Chicks looked at me all sweet and shit like Natsu was my little sister. Some of them talk to me but I really didn't want to have a realtionship.Just leave me alone! Im not not looking into a fucking relationship nows not the time thank you! Man I wish it was easy to push all the girls away but girls are the most emotional creatures in the planet. So I try to push them down gently like making up exuses like 'im in a relationship already' or 'Im not into dating yet' sometimes I use 'sorry im gay' if there crazy like drunk and stuff.

An hour later Oikawa and Bokuto came with about 50+ bags of HOT TOPIC and the Comic Book Store stuff. It really looks like he bought the store.
"Ok let's go get something to eat somewhere else than them Mall." I told the guys while Natsu is still playing around. "Uh, sure what you guys want? Pizza? Hamburgers? Anything under $20" Bokuto told us. Anything under $20...

Hey so I have testing this week so it's going to be hard to update sometimes but please stay tuned for the next Chapter. Bye~♡