Chapter 4

We ended up at a pizza place. Natsu got plain cheese, Bokuto got something bizzare like sardiens and m&ms. Oikawa looks really disgusted by what Bokuto got.

"Ugh! HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT!?" Oikawa said with more disgust. Really, How can he eat that?!

"I dont know, it just really taste good." Bokuto said before he shove his slize in his mouth.

Ew

After we ate lunch we went to buy ingredientsfor curry buns were going to make later on. We headed back home.When we got home Natsu was already alsleep. I check my phone to see what time it was

6:45 p.m.

Oh no wonder she fell alsleep.

"Hey! Guys wanna play a video game I got?" I asked both of them. I got the new street fighter and assassin's creed game. I was so pumped when i got it, and it was only $15 bucks each. Not that expensive, I guess

"Uh, Kuro we dont have a play station 4 with us." They both said at the sametime. I swear like their dating, but Oikawa already has a boyfriend so as Bokuto.

"Bokuto and I can go to my house and unplug the Play Station then plug it to here." I pointed at the T.V.

"Ok, Lets go then." Bokuto patted on my back and grabed the keys to the car. "See ya!" Oikawasaid before I closed the door.

-----------TIME SKIP-----------------------

"Kay, Lets start playing." I said to the guys. Natsu was in bed and Oikawa was reading his manga as usual.We started Street Fighter first.

------Little Time Skip----------- 

"HA! I BEAT YOU, AGAIN!" Bokuto hooted at me 

"Yeah yeah are you ready for next round?" I said while changing my sitting position

"HELL YEAH!!!"

We continue to play Street Fighter till it was 1:00 a.m. Bokuto fell alsleep like at 12:00 a.m.

Oikawa and Bokuto fell alsleep together, So I grab a blanket and put it on them both. Bokuto huged Oikawa and Oikawa place his head in Bokuto's chest.

Shit, I might get a nose bleed of cutness. 

I ended up taking a shower and fell alsleep too.

Hey So Im done with testing on this week!!

YAY!! Any who I might update more if i dont have homework next week. I hope you are enjoying the story! I showed my friends and they said im going to be a pro soon or later. I was happy when people started reading my story and its make me continue the story more so stay tuned!!! <3 (sorry if it was short :P)