Chapter 2

"Ok these are things that keeps her busy, Oh! No sweets before anything. Have fun~♡"
All three of us saw the woman left for her flight.Wow she didn't even bother to say bye to get own daughter. Rude.
"Ok so what do you want to do?"
As Oikawa asked Natsu. Bokuto and I started to clean the place. Man, this place is really a mess. Was all this Natsu mess? Maybe.
"I want to play with you and him."
As she pointed at me and Oikawa.I was surprised that she wanted to play with me, I thought she would choose Bokuto since he's really playful.
"O-ok"
I never stutter before.That was really odd to see as myself.I walked myself where Oikawa was. She grab both of our hands and lead us to her bedroom. When we entered the room everything was filled animals plushies and the walls were painted pink. So this is  her room it suits her alot.
_______Time Skip_________________
After we played "Tea party" We went to eat some sandwiches Bokuto made. When I started to play with Nastu I feel like I was a kid again.
"Oikawa,What's your friend name?" Nastu asked
"Why don't you ask yourself?" Oikawa answered
She looks afarid that I might do something to her. But she's cute and caring to everyone.
"Um...What's your n-name?" She asked. She hid behind Oikawa and waited for a response.
"I'm Kuro Tetsurou, what's yours?"
I already knew her name it just comes out as a habit.
"I'm Nastu Hinata, Do you like animals?" She walked towards me while she answered.
"Yes, what's your favorite animal?"
"I like tigers,I really want to see one"
We later started a conversation about the things we like. Oikawa and Bokuto were both making dinner. I check my phone to see what time it is. 6:40 p.m. We got here at 10:30 a.m. I was playing and talking to Nastu that I forgot the time. Nastu looked sleeply since she played alot. I carried her to bedroom so she can sleep comfy in her bed than in the living room. She looks peaceful when she's sleeping