The Zoo pt.1

Wednesday

"*yawns* Well, good morning you guys." I said as I exited out of the room. The guys were already awake before I was. I always feel I'm the last one to wake up at a slumber party.

"So, I got something to tell you guys." I sat down listening to Oikawa.

"So, when I was driving the radio had a prize to a winner who gets 4 tickets to the Zoo," I was thinking what he was going to say next.
"And I won the four tickets!!!" I was about to jump of joy but Natsu beat me to it. She was jumping and smiling and yelling "I'm going to see the tigers!!!!YAY!!!!" I'm happy seeing her all happy and joyful.

Five minutes later she was done yelling at the tops of her lungs. Everything was quiet.Looking at the faces in front of me i saw happiness and a caring looks on their faces.

"So, When are we going to the Zoo?" Bokuto asked us

Wait when are we going? TODAY?!?! I don't know I did play game yesterday and my legs did hurt alot. Oikawa looks tir- Oh never mind he just drink a cup of coffee. He looks awake now. But I didn't want to let Nastu down. She seems really happy. I think its going make her day if we go. Like right now.
"You know I played game yesterday and I don't think it's healed yet." I said after I took a sip of my coffee.
"He's not wrong, Bokuto." Oikawa said while making food for us.
"Were not going today? Why?" Nastu looked up at me with sadness and a worried look.

Oh shit, she's about to cry. What do I do this my first time taking care of a child. I thought this would never happen to me. I thought Bokuto would make the kid cry. Heck, he can make any kid cry some how. I crouch down and said "We might go today if my leg is better. So don't cry please it's better when your happy. We'll get there soon." I smiled at her and got back to my feet.
"I can just put some cream on it so it can heal faster." I told Bokuto. "Are you sure?" He asked with a odd look, I think that is his worried face I never seen it in a long time. "Yeah, I'm sure." I replied him. "The cream is over there." Bokuto said pointing in the kitchen.
~Time Skip~
I looked over how's everyone is doing. Bokuto and Natsu looks hyped like they're running on caffeine. Oikawa was actually was running on caffeine. But he looks the same.
"Kay guys the park close at 10:30pm and it's 8:35 a.m. , so we have alot of time to see all animals."
"Okay!!" Bokuto and Natsu shouted at the same time. Oikawa looks like a male model for some reason but like, how can I say it... better? His style was in point today. He had his glasses, a simple white t-shirt with jeans and walking shoes he also had a Jeans sweater. Bokuto was wearing shorts, a camo shirt and walking shoes. I was wearing my Twenty-one Pilots shirt with a red jacket and jeans with walking shoes. Nastu was wearing a blue shirt with a jacket and some leggings.
It was odd because everything I own is black so I wasn't that hot.
"Can we see the, uh.. um...Oh! The tigers!!" Nastu told all of us. "Sure." Oikawa and I responded.

Sorry for my absence I was thinking about the next Chapter. There will be 3 parts for this. Please stay tuned!
Bye~♡