Mystery Revealed

There's a scream coming from below. Cat Noir jumps down off of the building, and I follow him. People everywhere are falling and screaming. What is happening?

"What's going on?" Cat Noir asks, speaking my thoughts. I spot the Mystery Girl again, on top of a building, holding her hand out. It's like she's creating something out of nowhere. She laughs and then runs off once she see's that I've spotted her. She's heading for Adrien's house. Suddenly a little scared, I run off toward the house as well. 

"Where are you going?" Cat Noir asks me immediately.

"She's heading for Adrien's house" I explain "I want to catch her before she gets there" He nods. 

"I'll try to help people here" he volunteers. I nod in agreement and follow her. When I get to Adrien's house, I find she's already there and with Adrien. What could she possibly want with Adrien? Out of curiosity and protectiveness, I jump into Adrien's room from the open window. 

"L - Ladybug," Adrien says in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"No time to explain," I say quickly and then I turn my attention to Mystery Girl. She laughs softly, but an evil laugh this time. 

"I guess you've caught me, Ladybug," she says, still smiling her evil smile. And the way she said my name is like she's trying to make it sound like a curse. "I am..." she stops to think for a bit and then a pink glowing mask appears on her face then disappears just as quickly as it appeared. "Fantasy Vision," she says in a velvet-like voice. 

"What do you want?" I ask

"I want to show Adrien here" - she holds out her hand and gestures to Adrien - "how much of a liar I really am" And then I realize something. She has been akumatized. 

"Who are you?" I ask again

"I'll give you a clue," she says teasingly "I'm the new girl" I instantly know from that who she is. 

"Lavender?" I ask in shock. She laughs.

"Yes, but I'm not Lavender anymore. I'm Fantasy Vision," she repeats. She turns toward Adrien, and I jump in front of them, protecting Adrien. 

"Adrien" I instruct "Go hide... Quickly" I say when he doesn't move. Adrien runs off to hide in the bathroom. Fantasy Vision waves her hand and more of her appear. How can that happen? Just then, Cat Noir jumps in through the window. 

"Wow!" he says in shock "She's multiplied"

"I don't think she has," I say thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?" Cat Noir asks.

"Watch" I throw my yo-yo at Fantasy Vision and all but one disappears. 

"Illusions," it's not a question. 

"Like Volpina," I say angrily. Fantasy Vision laughs again.

"Yes, but those were only illusions" she explains "I can make reality happen" 

"Adrien?" I hear a muffled voice come from the door. It's Mr. Agreste. Car Noir and I stare at the door in horror. How are we going to get Fantasy Vision out of Adrien's room? We turned back to her, but she's gone. Out of the window. She has Adrien as well. I horror of what she might do, I follow her. 

"Wait, M'lady" Cat Noir grabs my wrist again. 

"What?" I ask a little annoyed

"Don't you remember what happened last time?" 

"What?" I repeat, but in a different tone "There was no last time" I think back to the time we faced Volpina and then back to what Fantasy Vision said. I can make reality happen too. It could be the real Adrien.

"Yes... there was" he argues.

"Stop it, Cat Noir" I demand "You're being ridiculous" I snatch my hand back and run after them. I'm horrified to think about what she could do to him. I followed her all the way up to the Eiffel Tower. When I get there, I find her a the top of the tower. She's going to drop him. I go half-way up the tower before she almost drops him. I stop in horror. Suddenly, Cat Noir's at my side, looking up at Fantasy Vision. 

"Give me your Miraculous or Adrien dies" she demands. I'm suddenly filled with a new kind of horror. I can't quite tell what it is and I don't have time to find out.

"You're bluffing" Cat Noir denies.

"You wanna test that theory?" she asks evilly. 

"No!" I yell immediately "Stop. Fine" I say "You get what you want. Just don't hurt him" 

"Ladybug. No. Don't do that" Cat Noir demands as I take off one earring. I change back to Marinette. I slip and start to fall, but Cat Noir catches me by my wrist. "Marinette?" he asks in shock.

"I'm sorry," I say as I take off my other earring "If this is what you want, then take them. Now let him go" 

"Marinette, no" Cat Noir yells as I throw my Miraculous up to Fantasy Vision.

"As you wish," she says evilly "Oopsie, my hand slipped" she drops Adrien as she catches my Miraculous. 

"NO!!! ADRIEN!!!" I scream. I reach up for his hand and...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry, guys for yet another cliffhanger. XD I'm evil like that. Anyways, let me know in the comments what you thought and give it a rating out of 10 Adriens. :P Also, in this one, Marinette can't remember Volpina being at the top of the Eiffel Tower like Fantasy Vision, so I made it a bit interesting. 

~LadybugCat