(11)

Previously, on Pure Massacre

- Faiths step daddy tells her to clean house

- Faith finds billies shirt, needs to get rid of it or someones in trouble

- She goes to billie, and yes

- faith gives bj a bj

- realises she has to be home or someones getting a spanking ;) ;) ;) (not in the dirty way I'm just immature and feel like this story needs some light humor to cover up the devastating events to come, apologies in advance)

update in 2017- I have anecdotal experience for smut to continue on with now lmao it should be a lot better

love from, your now slutty author <3

Faiths POV

I'm on a date.

Like, an actual real life date with a real life boy.

But of course, with my luck in life it had to be with the boy who's father I had sucked off only the day before. But, he didn't need to know that.

Now the repercussions of the second generation Armstrong family date which ended with me with quite a sticky, white mess on my face wasn't half as bad as the absolute pleasure of the actual event. To make things clear, I would take that beating from Paul 100 times over if it meant I was able to see Billie again.

He made me feel like nothing I'd ever felt before. He made me feel loved, important, beautiful. Something that was incredibly hard to make a depressed, pessimistic, cynical 17 year old girl to feel. I just hope he felt the same, and didn't just want me for a one time fuck around.

"I would get more food... but dad only gave me $20" Joey sheepishly shrugs his shoulders, placing a tray stacked with food on the table. I smile, staring at the white trash buffet assortments in front of me.

"No, this is fine. I'll only complain that you're not letting me pay for anything" I reply, thinking back to the movie tickets, snacks, and drinks Joey insisted on buying.

"Hey, I'm an old fashion kind of guy" He sends me a crooked smile, which stone cold reminded me straight away of Billie. My hands begin to sweat. I knew it was messed up what I was doing, but when I agreed to the date I never could imagine the future events that could play out. I wouldn't have agreed to it if I knew I would somehow end up with his fathers genitalia shoved halfway down my throat.

Joey chucks napkins at me, and I take some as he starts dividing out food onto some plates. "A little bit of everything", I told him to get us when he asked what I wanted from the "5 star 24/7 All-American Diner".

He begins to chow down on a piece of steak while I begin picking at some fries. I hadn't had this much food in front of me since the house with mom and dad. Roast meals, casseroles, barbecue, soups, pizza night. Mom was a great cook from what I remember, always trying to "spice it up" in the kitchen, pun intended. But as usual, my chronically depressed brain has to remind me that those times are over. That I was no longer living the white suburban dream, but the white trash, really sad, heavily romanticized life of an abused teen- with major daddy issues.

"You okay?" Joey asks me, picking up his soda glass to slurp the straw.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply, shaking my head as it were to shake the over dramatized thoughts from my mind. "Just day-dreaming"

"Faith, it's 8pm" A grin spreads a across his face.

"Sheesh, fine! Night-dreaming then. I was night-dreaming" I laugh.