#2 - Hate comments (Levi)

-You're Levi's girlfriend. When you check your twitter account, you see many hate comments.

It's saturday-morning. I am going to make breakfast for Levi. Since he helped me to pick a dress yesterday, I wanted to do something back. Before I start making the breakfast, I grab my phone to see if I have some new messages.

The Tide + Y/N:

Drew: Austin and I are planning a movie night. Are you guys coming too?

Nate: I'll come. I'll be there at 7 P.M.

Drew: Nice! See ya tonight bro!

Austin: Y/N? Levi? Get your lazy asses out of bed, and just answer.😎

I laugh. Austin always makes such funny comments. I think if we have something to do tonight. I don't think so. I smile, and answer.

Y/N: I don't know. Levi is still sleeping.

Drew: Then, wake him! Sing a song for him! Hug him! Anything, if he just gets his ass out of bed!

Y/N: I'll go wake him.

Drew: How? Which one of my options?😏

Y/N: Shut up Drew.

I sigh, and return to Instagram. After checking the posts on Instagram, I really want to check Twitter. Levi told me not to do that, because of the haters. He doesn't want me to feel depressed after those hate comments. But...it's not that bad right? I really wanna look. I open Twitter, and see that I've been spammed a lot:

@LeviIsOurBae: Can't wait to hear when Levi is single again. Dump that ugly, fat pig!

@LeviHasToBeSingleAgain: Y/N, break up with Levi, or we'll get you!

@AshleyLovesLevi: Levi, I would seriously dump that ugly b*tch. You could get waaaay better!

Auch. That hurts more then I thought. Before I notice, I feel a tear running down my cheek. I put my phone away, and go upstairs. I don't feel like making breakfast anymore. I open the door to our room, and see Levi is still sleeping. I lay down next to him. Suddenly he opens his eyes.

Shit.

Y/N? Why are you crying? He asks worried. I feel his hand on my cheek. I'm sorry.. I whisper. What's going on? Please tell me. You know you can tell me everything. He says. I...I..I checked my Twitter... I tell him. The tears roll down my face. Hey, hey, look at me. He says. I look in his eyes. My vision is a bit blurry, because my eyes are filled with tears. Hey, shhh, it's okay. He says, while pulling me into a hug. I bury my face in his shoulder. It smells nice. What were you actually doing downstairs? He asks. I was about to make breakfast for you. I answer. Serious? That's so sweet, Y/N! He says happy. I smile. Yeah, I came up with that idea, because you helped me yesterday. I say, while giving him a hug. Thank you Y/N. He whispers in my ear. He stands up and turns to me. I jump and cross my legs above his waist. I keep hugging him, and he carries me downstairs. I get off, and he grabs his phone. I also grab mine. I unlock my screen, and see that it's still on Twitter. I feel a tear running down my cheek. Levi must have noticed it, because one minute later I get a message.

The Tide + Y/N:

Levi: I don't know. Y/N doesn't feel so well.

Levi P.O.V.: (Bet you didn't see that coming!)

I see that Drew has read my message. He doesn't respond. One minute later, I get a private message from Drew:

Drew: Is she okay?

Levi: She read Twitter...

Drew: Ow, that's not good..

Drew: Levi? Can we come over tonight?

Levi: I don't know man, why?

Drew: We're gonna surprise Y/N.😉

Levi: *Sigh* Okay, you can come at 7 P.M.

Drew: Nice! We'll make her feel better!

Levi: I hope so.

I put my phone away, and walk to Y/N. Shall we have a pyjama day? I ask. She seems happy with my question. Yes, please. She answers. We eat breakfast together, and after that we watch movies 'till 5 P.M. Shall we order pizza? I ask. She nods. I order the pizzas and we watch Teen Wolf, until the doorbell rings. I open the door and take the two pizzas. I pay, and close the door. Y/N grabs her pizza, and we watch Teen Wolf again. It's an exciting episode. (Spoiler alert!) Kate Argent dies. I'm happy. Peter dies. I'm even more happy! Derek becomes an alpha. Can't be happier! Y/N lays with her head on my chest. Best feeling in the world!

Y/N P.O.V.:

Around 7 P.M. the doorbel suddenly rings. I open the door, and see Drew, Nate, and Austin standing there. I laugh, and let them in. I give them all a hug. Then Levi comes to me. Can't I get a hug? He says with puppy-dog eyes. I smile and give Levi a hug. Sooo, what are you doing here? I ask. We came to surprise you. Nate says. Well, that succeeded. I mumble. No one heard me. Drew steps into the living room. YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING TEEN WOLF AND YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME?! He shouts. I laugh. Anyways, we were here to cheer you op. Austin says. Ow.. That's new. Levi and Drew grab their guitars, and Nate sits behind his drums. They start singing Hey everybody! It sounds really good! After the song they look at me. Y/N, do you wanna join us? Nate says. Uhmm, okay.. I say. Which song do you want Y/N? Levi asks. Let's do Stitches. I say. They all nod. Levi and Drew play on their guitar. Levi starts to sing. I don't notice, Austin filming us.

When the boys left, me and Levi watched Sinister 2. I didn't want to watch it, but Levi wanted. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating. I look and see a new video at Twitter.

TheTideLevi: We played Stitches in this video. I just want to say that @Y/T/N is the love of my life, and I would NEVER break up with her, because then I'll be really needing Stitches. I love you Y/N❤️