#4 - Nightmare... (Levi & Nate)

Y/N's P.O.V.:
~ Dream ~
I'm walking in the woods, listening to the birds and the other animals. Tonight I'm going to the theatre watching Romeo and Julia. I'm really looking forward to it. I decide to walk back to get ready for the show.

LEVI's P.O.V.:
~ Real World ~
Y/N is smiling, while she's sleeping. I love to look at her when she's dreaming, she's just too cute and I'm happy to call her mine.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
~ Dream ~
I walk in the theatre and I see Drew. We decided to go together. A little bit later I see Nate coming to us, and he joins us. The exhibition is over and Drew goes home. I invited them to watch TV at my house, but Drew couldn't. Nate could, so he goes with me. We're at my home and when we're in Nate pushes me against the wall grabbing his pocket knife. Nate, what are you doing, you're not funny. I say to him. You'll never laugh again Y/N, do you have anything to say before you die? He asks

LEVI's P.O.V.:
~ Meanwhile In The Real World ~
Y/N is looking sad and frustrated. I hope she doesn't suffer a nightmare. I've seen it before and it is terrible to watch. I searched that day information about nightmares without Y/N knowing. All the sites say: don't wake the person who has a nightmare. The worst part of the nightmare can take 7-12 minutes. After that the person will wake up, be careful that the person doesn't hurt you and him-/herself.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
~ Dream ~
Nate's hand grabs my throat. I need to escape now! I hit Nate on his legs and I get the opportunity to escape from him. I run out the house and I look backwards. Nate is chasing me. Sh*t. I run through the woods. Jumping over trees. Running for my life. I love my life, be together with Levi, I don't want to die. I'm almost at the end of the woods. When I'm out the woods I run to a sports field. It's Sunday so nobody's here. You can't escape from me. I kill you. This is the end of your life. Nate shouts.

LEVI'S P.O.V.:
~ Meanwhile In The Real World ~
I'm getting worried. My little princess is panting like a dog on a hot summer day. She's rolling over like a thousand times. Hun, wake up. I say trying to wake her up, I don't touch her.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
~ Dream ~
I'm running like a crazy. I look behind me and see Nate still chasing me. He's faster than me. He's coming closer. Suddenly I feel Nate's arms around me legs. Apparently he jumped and grabbed my legs. I fall down on the ground. Nate grabs my arms so I can't escape. I'll ask you one more time Y/N, do you have anything to say before you die? He asks with an evil smirk on his face. Please, Nate, please, don't kill me. I say to him scared.

LEVI's P.O.V.:
~ Meanwhile In The Real World ~
I hear my hun saying things while she's asleep. I'm concentrating and listening. Please, Nate, please, don't kill me. She says. I want to wake her. But I know I shouldn't do it.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
~ Dream ~
Nate shows his knife. I feel the tip of the knife stinging on the side of my throat. I start crying. This is it. This was my life. I feel the knife slicing to the other side of my throat. The blood is unstoppable. I'm choking. But ten seconds later I feel nothing. I'm dead.

LEVI's P.O.V.:
~ Meanwhile In The Real World ~
Y/N suddenly grabs her throat and makes choking noises. I can't handle this anymore. I stroke Y/N cheek. Wake up hun. I say. She slowly opens her eyes and starts crying. I wrap my arms around her and she's crying against my chest. I stroke her back and wait until she stops crying. Do you want to tell me? I ask her still hugging and stroking her back. Nate chased me and then he killed me by cutting my throat. I really thought it was real. She says leaving a tear. I'm here with you, it was just a dream. Come here, have some sleep. I'll be here to protect you. I say. She lays against to me and I wrap my arm around her and we fall asleep together...