Nate Imagine for Elsie

WARNING: DIRTY/SMUT!

I came home from a hard day at work. And believe me, when I say hard, I mean like REALLY hard. I smashed the door, which caught my dog's attention. (Idk if you have a dog, just go with it😂) He runs up to me, and I kneel down to stroke him. Why is life so hard?  I whisper to my dog. A few taers are falling from my eyes.

I stay stroking him, until I go to my room, and call the only person that would understand me. My boyfriend of 1 year. I hold my phone to my ear, and wait for him to answer.

N: Hey Elsie.
E: Hey Nate.
N:What's wrong? Are you crying?
E: Well, actually, yes..
N: Shall I come?
E: If that's okay with you.
N: I'll be there in a minute.
E: Love you.
N: Love you too.

I put down my phone, and wait for Nate to come. After two minutes, I hear the doorbell. My dog is barking like crazy. I open the door, and let Nate in.

Elsie? What happened?  Nate asks concerned. Guess he saw my red eyes. Nothing, just a really bad day at work. I say honest. Nate nods. So, how about watching a movie?  Nate asks. Perfect. I say. We sit on the cough, and he puts one arm around my shoulder. I lean against his chest, and it feels safe.

Halfway through the movie, Nate suddenly says: Elsie. I look at him. Yeah?  I say. Before I realise, Nate slams his lips on mine. I kiss him back, with all I have. He lifts me on his lap, without breaking the kiss. I grab his face with my hands. He holds me tight, with his arms around my waist.

His tongue is pushing against my bottom lip, trying to get entrance, which I immediately give. He explores my mouth, while I softly tug on his blonde hair. His hands find their way, from my waist, to my shirt. Suddenly he pulls back.

Do you want to do thisHe asks. I nod, completely sure. He softly smiles, before we start kissing again. He pulls my shirt over my head, and his eyes are looking at my body. You are gorgeous. He says, while kissing my neck. He starts leaving kisses on my neck, until he found my spot.

I quietly moaned, not wanting to give him that pleasure. He smirks. He softly sucks on my spot. I tug on his hair, pleasure taking over me. Let's go upstairs. Nate says, when he pulls away. I nod, and he lifts me up. My legs around his waist, and we start kissing again.

He lifts me upstairs, and lays me on my bed. I bite my lip, while Nate is hovering over me, kissing me. My hands find their way to Nate's shirt. I pull it over his head. I stare for a while at his abs. He smirks. Like what you seeHe asks. Defenitely. I say, before he unbuttons my jeans, and rips them off, leaving me in my bra and panties.

You're so beautiful. He says, before pulling his jeans of, leaving him in his boxers. He starts kissing my stomach, and rubbing me through my panties. I moaned in pleasure. My nails scratching his back.

After a minute of this, I think it's enough of him pleasuring me. I flip us over, and by the look on his face, I could see he was surprised. No baby, don't. Tonight, I'm pleasuring you. He says. And he flips us over again. His hands find it's way to my back, and he unclips my bra, and throws it away. I pull down his boxers, as he pulls down my panties. We both stare at each other for a few seconds. Nate stars to kiss my body again, and I moan, from the overwhelming pleasure.

He lines up for entrance, and looks at me one more time. You readyHe asks. I nod, breathing heavily.

He slowly enters me, and I arch my back. He puts both his hands on my hips, to prevent me from moving. He goes back, and forwarth again. N- Na... I moan. Say my name, sexy. Ge says. Na- Nate... I say. He starts speeding up, and I know I'm close. Na- Nate, I'm so fucking close. I say, breathing heavily. I know baby, let it go. He says. I feel my high coming, and I scream out his name. OMG NATEI scream. We both reach our highs, and he lays down beside me, both trying to catch our breaths. You having a better day nowNate asks me. Defenitely. I say.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Elsie, I hope you liked it! Sorry if this wasn't what you expected, but I'm not good at writing smut, so... Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, and smile❤ twentyonevampettes