Friends Forever

~Connor: 14 years old
Troye: 16 years old~

"Tro?" Connor asked, looking up at the crystal clear blue sky above them, he was lay on the middle of a field, his hands behind his head and his legs stretched out across the grass. It was currently their break, and Connor and Troye had come out onto the field to relax instead of playing football with the rest of the pupils; they were never particularly sporty
"Yes Connie?" Troye replied, picking another daisy and adding it to the daisy chain he was making.
"Do you, think we'll always be friends?" He said, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.
"Of course, forever and ever, why do you ask?" Troye smiled, looking at the green eyed boy who still had a concerned expression on his face.
"Just because," he began, sitting up and looking at Troye, crossing his legs. "You're really important to me and, the thought of loosing you, it scares me..." He explained, looking down and fiddling nervously with a piece of grass.
"Connie... You never have to worry about loosing me, I'll always and always be here." Troye said, brushing a stray hair from Connor's face gently.
"Promise?" Connor asked nervously.
"Promise." He nodded, placing the flower crown he had been making out of daisies onto Connor's head, smiling widely to himself when he saw how cute Connor looked with it on. Connor giggled lightly, turning around and laying his head onto Troye's lap and looking up at him.

~Connor: 21 years old
Troye: 23 years old~

It was the same scenario as seven years ago, except this time it was a different field. The grass wasn't as green, the sky wasn't as crystal clear and the breeze wasn't as relaxing, but it was Connor and Troye's field, and they loved it. They had come across it by accident, one day they had gone on a hike, and ended up taking a wrong turn. Next thing they knew, it was three years later and they still went there every chance they got. Troye leant over to Connor, placing a flower crown on Connor's head he had been making for the hour they'd been sat there. He smiled and looked at Connor, admiring how beautiful he was.
"Still as cute as you were seven years ago." He smiled, unable to take his eyes off Connor.
"Not as cute as you though." Connor giggled, blushing.
"Ppfftt, as if. I don't think being cuter than you is even possible." He shook his head and giggled softly. Connor rolled his eyes and lay his head on Troye's lap and looked up at him through wide eyes.
"Remember? Seven years ago when you asked me if we'd be friends forever, and I said yes?" Troye asked, absentmindedly playing with Connor's hair.
"Yeah..?"
"Well, I may have lied.." Troye said. Connor sat up immediately, looking up at Troye worriedly.
"W-What do you mean?" He asked.
"We wont be friends forever.. Because we'll be boyfriends forever. And I promise, one day, I'll get down on one knee, and make you my husband forever." Troye said, his voice low as if, if he raised his voice any louder it would break the peacefulness surrounding them. Connor didn't say anything because, well what do you say to that? Instead he leant forwards and pecked Troye's lips gently.
"I love you." He said quietly, looking up at Troye and into his blue eyes, that were even bluer than the sky above them.
"I love you more." Troye replied, pulling Connor in for another kiss.

So
This one shot book just got 1k views.
That's absolutely insane, thank you all so so sooooo much! That's so amazing and I am speechless (and believe me that doesn't happen a lot.)
Thank you all so so so much for reading and I'll see you soon ❤️
I love you guys!

) Thank you all so so so much for reading and I'll see you soon ❤️I love you guys!

~SepticTronnor