Prologue

Hii,

So this is my first story on wattpad.

I've had the idea for this story for some time.

My native tongue isn't English, so just please don't comment things about my grammar. I'm trying to make as least mistakes as I can.

I hope you like it :)

And enjoy the picture of Ashton on the side

And if someone is actually reading this,

Hiii again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue.

As I was jumping up and down to music in my room I didn’t hear my dad enter my room.
“Would you turn that down? Soon there will be people over from my work.’’ I just nodded and decided to turn down my music.

My dad hates the kind of music I’m into. He is like the classical type. But I like to listen to more rock/pop bands. Something my father doesn’t enjoy.

Ooh I didn’t even introduce myself to you. My dad would kill me if he found out. Alright so my name is Rosalyn Rhine. Yeah I know weird name. My mom chose it, my dad hates it. But my friends call me Rose or Rosa most of the time. I live in the Netherlands. It’s a little country. You should look it up if you don’t know were it is. I’m of average height and have dirty blond hair and blue/greyish eyes.

 And I think that is about all to tell about me. Ooh wait my dad kind of hates me. It was always my mum and I. But she died a couple of years ago and my dad started working non-stop. So yeah when he is home like tonight he has like dinner with people from his work. Or in one word just plain boring. My dad basically hates everything I do.

The way I dress he always tells me to ‘’wear more skirts.’’ Or look like a full grown women. Which I don’t think is right. I’m seventeen years old, I’m supposed to have fun. Well back to present. I decided to make at least some homework for tomorrow. Yeah I’m basically a pro in procrastination. This means I leave everything to the last moment. That means last minute cramming and stuff like that. You get the idea. So after I was done with my last minute studying at 1 o’clock at night I decided to go to bed.

 * The next day *

 When I finally dragged myself out of my bed and down the stairs I ate my breakfast and made my lunch. After that I walked back upstairs and got dressed in some black high waist jeans and a grey crop top with a batman logo on it. I put my black All Stars on my feet. I ran a brush through my hair. After I was done brushing my hair I stood in front of my mirror and put on my mascara and some black eye pencil on my waterline under my eye. And I realised I couldn’t put it on with my mouth closed.

I know. I’m weird. You don’t need to tell me that. I put my books in my back for that day. Maths, boring. Biology, great. Religion, kill me when I’m in that class and Economics, not needed. So I decided my day at school would suck, but not biology. I love that subject.

I again walked down the stairs, locked the backdoor and grabbed my bike. I plugged in my in-ears and blasted my favourite band 5 seconds of summer. I love that band. Most of my friends don’t know them and the few that do don’t like their music.

School dragged on and when my last bell finally rang I was happy to get out of my last class which was religion. I really don’t get why we need to learn that. It’s not like I’m ever going to use it when I’m older.

Sorry I again bored you with my thoughts. But in the meantime I got home and went upstairs. I have dumped my bag on the floor and grabbed my laptop. It’s time to spend hours on YouTube. I watch only video’s about 5 seconds of summer. At the same time I was texting with my best friend Ella Jackson.

And all of the sudden she called me. I picked up the phone because I’m such a nice person. And all I hear from her is, ‘’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.’’ I held the phone a little bit away from my ear.

‘’What? Are you being murdered or something?’’ my friend Ella just laughed.
‘’No this is much better.’’ Now that spiked my interest. ‘’what is it El? Just tell me.’’ I pleaded her through the phone.

‘’They’re going to play a show in Sydney. We should go!’’ she screamed through the phone. Now I was freaking out as well.
‘’OMG yes we are so going.’’

Alright for you who don’t understand I will explain my and Ella’s behaviour. What she meant with ‘they’re going to play a show in Sydney’ is that 5 seconds of summer are going to play a concert/gig how you want to call it in Sydney. And for the ones that don’t get the rest.

We want to go and see them. Now that we are all on the same page, the story will go on. So for the rest of the night Ella and I talked about going to the concert, and stuff that will come with it. When we decided to call it a night it was about 2 o’clock at night and we have school tomorrow. So that will be great.