Chapter Six ~ Sype

Scarlett P.O.V. 

I was pretty sad. This afternoon I was going to leave Sydney, and Alex. Last night we went on a date again. And it was amazing. 

I begged him the whole time during dinner to take me to the cinema to see the new Thor movie, you know... Thor 2? Why I needed to beg him? Well he didn't want to go, he just refused to go. Meanie that he is. 

But I have super powers so he finally gave in and drove us to the cinema, complaining the whole time about it wasn't a manly movie and stuff like that.

The movie was awesomesauceeeeee (That means it was really good and awesome). And once again Alex wasn't happy with me, the whole ride back to my hotel room I was talking about Chris Hemsworth's marvellous blond hair. I ignored the fact that Alex has blond hair as well.

But what caused me to burst out in laughter was that the song 'Sexy Back' was playing during the ride to the hotel. 

''I guess this song is our song?'' Alex asked me. I just flashed him a smile and nodded, still thinking about marvellous blond hair.

I haven't even realised that we where back at the hotel again and that Alex was pouting at me. 

''What's wrong?'' I asked while giggling. 

''You only talk about Chris’ hair.'' Alex said still pouting. I let out a laugh. 

''Aahw but baby you have fabulous blond hair as well. Only Chris’ hair is longer.'' Alex crooked his head to the side. 

''So I need to grow out my hair?''

I once again let out a fit of laughs. 

''Oh no, please no! That won't suit you at all. Just keep it like this. I like it like this.'' I blushed when I told him that. 

I wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye, but he was thinking the same thing. And before I could do anything our lips met. My eyes went wide and I pulled away, that wasn't supposed to happen. My face got beet red. I mumbled a quick ''Bye.'' And got out of the car as quickly as possible.

I half ran to my hotel room. I jumped on my bed. I still couldn't believe what happened. I just had my first kiss. If you can call it a kiss at least. A stupid grin made its way onto my face and wouldn't leave.

I started up my laptop and tried to Skype Rosalyn. But she didn't answer. I face palmed myself, of course she wouldn't answer me. She is probably out. She is always out. We are a group of four. You have Rosaline, Phoebe, Rosalyn and I. We are all weird and crazy. But Rosalyn is the most popular one of our group, this made sure that she is always busy and stuff.

Because my laptop was started up already I decided to watch a serie. I was bummed out when I saw that the series that I am watching aren't updated yet. So I decided to pick a random new serie to watch. I ended up watching Pretty Little Lairs. It was a quite good serie. 

I really got into the serie. When I glanced at my clock I saw it was already three in the night. I quickly turned off my laptop and packed my suitcase. I have an afternoon flight, but I like it when I don't need to pack at the last moment. Like Rosaline and Rosalyn did. They were so stressed.

Once my suitcase was packed I went to bed. In my dreams tonight’s event were on replay.

Rosalyn P.O.V. 

I hate life. Don't you know how hard it is to survive without my phone? Well very is the awnser. I just hope the boys don't do anything to my phone or I will kill them. At the moment I was with Mark and Reece. We had so much fun. We had met up at school and went through the whole plan. We couldn't really practise our singing because that would be just awkward singing in classes like history.