Chapter Ten ~ Show Time

Rosalyn P.O.V. 

Today is the day. Today is the day that after shopping for days I finally get to decided what to wear to the concert. Jup, today is the day of the concert.

The day so far went great. We overslept, so we missed breakfast. I can’t miss my breakfast. Food is like my everything. If I don’t eat breakfast I get like really moody.

Rosaline P.O.V.

This was so not our day. I rushed to the cupcake shop across the street. If Rosalyn was moody, o my god, even I couldn't survive that. I bought 10 cupcakes. I know a lot. I knew I would eat 2 or 3. Rosalyn 4 or 5. We would have some left for later.

I rushed back to the hotel and gave the box to Rosalyn she ripped of the cover and grabbed a cupcake. Her face slowly showed a smile. After we both ate some cupcakes we were smiling again.

Rosalyn wanted to pick my outfit. I shrugged. I didn’t mind. Now, I didn’t need to worry about my outfit.

Okay, I was wrong. Rosalyn picked out a skirt. A freaking skirt. She knew I didn’t like skirts.

‘’Please?’’ Rosalyn asked with her puppy eyes. How could I say no to this. ‘’Let me wear my new forever 21 dress then.’’ I said. I loved my new dress. My mom bought it for me.

Rosalyn groaned. ‘’With your army boots, I guess.’’ Rosalyn said. I nodded. ‘’Fine, you’re wearing a dress. So yeah.’’ She said. Okay...

After we were dressed, we called the reception to call a cab for us. After thirty minutes they called us to tell the cab was there.

Rosalyn and I went with the elevator and got in the taxi. Rosalyn gave the directions and the cab took off.

Rosalyn was blabbering about she would finally get her phone back. I knew she was excited to see Ashton again. Well, I also knew she would be happy to have her phone back, but still.

The cab stopped at the stage, I texted Calum. Yeah, I still had contact with him. We Skyped a lot. Every week around the 4 times. Usually I would see the others too, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to see Calum again.

He texted back he would wait in the back entrance. ‘’Calum is waiting in the back entrance.’’ I said to Rosalyn. She grabbed my hand and dragged me around the huge building. That girl really wanted her phone back.

There was Calum, when he saw us. He immediately pulled me into a hug. ‘’Hello beautiful.’’ He said cheekily. I slapped his cheek playfully. ‘’You’re a weird one. Mister Hood.’’

Rosalyn looked at me pointedly. Of course she knew about my crush on Calum. ‘’So, miss Rosalyn. You want your phone back? Follow me, please.’’ Calum said in a posh accent.

I giggled and grabbed Rosalyn’s arm. Together we followed Calum. We followed his through all the hallways until we were at 5 seconds of summer’s dressing room. We’re at their dressing room.

Calum opened the door and 5 pairs of eyes looked at us. Michael, Luke and Ashton were in a chair while 3 women were doing their hair.

Ashton looked up and locked his stare with Rosalyn. I smirked and looked at my best friend. Her face was slowly reddening more and more.

‘’Ahem.’’ I said grinning. Ashton looked away and blushed. ‘’Here’s your phone. We put our numbers in there.’’ Ashton said and handed Rosalyn her phone. She blushed and unlocked the phone.

She groaned and showed me her inbox. Over the 1000 e-mails. What the heck. Okay, that was serious. Her Whatsapp was over the 300 and her SMS messages were around the 50.