Chapter Eight ~ Fight

Really inportant A/N at the end, please read :3

Rosalyn P.O.V.

I could scream of happiness. Test week was finally over. Even if this means going back to my old long days at school. Everything is better than test week.

Today was the first normal school day again and I could tell it would be eventful. I hadn't spoken to Ella in something like two or three weeks so that would be drama. And on the other side I would see all my other friends again.

Now I hear you thinking. You had test week, so loads of spare time. And you didn't see any friends. Yeah I didn't see anyone outside of school. Well only Scarlett came over. And she talked the whole time about Alex and how they have a song and stuff like that.

So at the moment I was sitting in History and it was deadly boring. I swear this lesson could kill people. Me, being blessed with a spot in the back of the class, I put my head on the table and let out a silent groan. I wanted so bad to just go on my phone to tweet stuff or something. I mean everything was better than History. Well almost everything.

I suddenly remembered I have my IPod in my bag. I grabbed my bag and put it on my lap. I was digging through for my IPod when the bell rang. Oh the mercy of the bell. I dumped my books in my bag and walked out of the classroom as one of the first.

I walked down all the stairs. Yay the fun of having a school that has three floors with classrooms. I swear I get enough exercise because of all the stairs I need to walk at my school. So that is the secret of me staying slim. Haha no I wish it was that way. Sadly enough I need to go to something that is called a gym and I run in my spare time.

It was lunch time, so I walked to the spot where my friends and I always spend our lunch time. When I arrived everyone was already there. I gave everyone a hug. And just sat on the table. ''Hey, why did you reply so weird to my text?'' My friend Phoebe asked. I groaned. ''I lost my phone. Someone else has it right now. So it wasn't me.'' This caused the people who were listening to our conversation to laugh.

I just pouted. ''That's not funny.'' For the rest of lunch time we just had fun. Most of the time it was about how I managed to loose my phone. Once lunch was over I was getting myself ready to make some homework in my free period when Ella stalked over to me.

''How dare you!'' She half screamed through the room. ''Uhm... Hi?'' Was my reply. This seemed to make her only madder. ''Hi? Hi?! Hi! Is that all you can say to me?'' I was surprised. ''Uhm... What do you want me to say.'' I swear if looks could kill, Ella would have killed me.

''Why didn't you call me or anything?'' I just laughed. ''You know that's a real funny story.'' I stated.

''Don't bullshit me. Just tell me!!'' Ella said, really loud. I swear sometimes I think I will go deaf because of her.

Rosaline’s POV

I heard Ella screaming at Rosalyn. Okay, no wait. That’s not okay. I stalked over to them and grabbed Ella’s arm and yanked it so she was facing me.

‘’What the hell do you think you are doing?’’ Ella asked. She had a death glare in her eyes. ‘’Well, I could ask you the same thing.’’ I said dryly. ‘’Well, I am having a conversation with my best friend. So you can leave.’’ Ella said. You could just hear the hatred in her voice.

‘’Didn’t think so. She’s my best friend. You twat.’’ I said. ‘’Excuse me!’’ Ella screamed. I had to admit it, I was enjoying this. ‘’You heard me bitch.’’ I said and narrowed my eyes.

‘’So, you think you are everything right?’’ Where did that come from? ‘’Yes, with your voice and appearance. You think you’re prettier than me right? And you think you can sing.’’ Ella said.