Chapter One ~ I just want today to end

Hiii,

So yeah wattpad is being weird,

I just uploaded this chapter and than it got deleted right away.

So I'm uploading it again.

And again thank you to FreezerM for correcting my grammar mistakes.

And the picture on the side is Taylor Swift who I see as Rosalyn Rhine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalyn P.O.V.

When I finally woke up I saw that it was already 11 o'clock. This means my dad will probably kill me, he hates it when I'm late for school. I started thinking. I have lessons until 2 in the afternoon that is still three hours of lesson. If I now get ready for school I would be there around half past twelve. That means that it would be a waste of time to go to school. 

I walked downstairs to the phone. I called my school and told them my dad let me sleep this morning and that I just woke up to find a note that said that I needed to call school myself to tell them I was sick. Thankfully my school believed me. I quickly send a text to my dad saying I was sick.

I got a text back that I needed to get better soon and he wouldn't be home for two weeks, that he is on business trip. And put money in an envelope for food and some money on my bank account as well. I went through the rest of my messages. It were 37 messages from Ella asking where I was and 34 from Rosaline and a couple from the rest of my friends. I replied to all of them that I was sick.

I took a long hot shower to wake myself up. After I was done showering I put on my body butter that smells like strawberry. I love strawberries.  I in a simple grey sweater that said GEEK on the front on some green jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses. I spent my time just making my homework and catching up with my series. I was in the middle of an episode of The Vampire Diaries when the doorbell rang. I skipped down the stairs and opened the door. In front of the door was Rosaline my bff. 

Rosaline has brown hair and brown eyes. She is really similar to me. We are both
weird and stuff. We go to school together. And we spent a load of time together outside of school. I just realised both our names are sometimes Rosa, isn't that weird. But yeah. Rosaline also has this thing that she smells my hair when I hug her.

She says it smells great. Yeah I don't know why I'm friends with her either. We are alike with our cravings for chocolate and candy. But I can eat all I want and don't gain an inch, Rosaline doesn't have that ability. She sadly enough doesn't really like 5sos, but I'm going to change that.

We decided to watch a movie and tried to make dinner. It ended being a weird combo of what we ate. We ate some tuna, with cheese. I know sounds weird and disgusting but it was kind of nice. After dinner we cleaned everything up and Rosaline went home. I finished watching my episode of The Vampire Diaries or in short TVD and went to bed.

* The next day *

I woke up on time and went downstairs. It was weird not seeing my dad rushing out of the door each day. I just pushed it to the back of my mind. And had some toast with chocolate sprinkles for breakfast. I grabbed some lunch and went upstairs to get dressed. I got dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans and a top with Aztec print on top of that I put an oversized cardigan. I brushed my hair and did my daily routine of make-up. I packed my bags and went downstairs again. I locked up the house and grabbed my bike to go to school