Chapter 4

*A/N ~ HELOOO PPL OF WATTPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope u guys like my story!!!! Thank you for voting and reading and commenting!!!!!! U guys are the best!!!!! OK back to the story :P Oh and yea I haven’t uploaded in a while L…. It’s horrible. I still think it’s horrible. And sorry if it sucs, I had A LOT of writers block.*

*AMY'S POV*

  Is my hearing okay? Was I going insane? NICK ISN'T DEAD!!!!!!!!! I sat there on the hospital bed, staring at the Messenger of Good News; with my mouth open, gaping like a fish. Looks like I wasn't the only one with problems in medicine.. I was feeling a little light-headed.

Then I realized that it was because I was holding my breath and I forgot to breathe. I inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth. Then I finally noticed the scene surrounding me.

Bella was still frozen like how I was a few moments ago, maybe even worse. The doctor was still at the entrance of the room, waiting for the reaction of the both of us, and he got it soon enough.

Bella started jumping around the room, screaming for joy like a five year old who just got the biggest piece of candy in the world. The doctor and I just stared at her until she calmed down.

I was blushing, embarrassed by my sister. Yes, I do not remember her but I could feel something about her that SHOWED that yes, indeed she was my sister. As I was thinking about her, a sudden thought entered my head. Where was Nick?

We had been so busy thinking about my state of health but not about Nick! I asked "Doctor, where is Nick?" The doctor answered "He is in the ER still unconscious."

*BELLA’S POV*

Amy and I looked at each other at the same time. We tried to hurry as fast as we could. I ran to get my coat while Amy was in her bed. I came back and found Amy pulling her IV’S out of her arm! I immediately stopped her and called the doctor in again.

He came rushing in and started scolding her about her carelessness. "Mrs. Sullen! Don't do that!! You could strech your skin very bad!!"

I saw Amy turn beet-red. "But doctor! I have to go see Nick!!" She argued.

  I just shook my head. Of course Amy would hurt herself for Nick. They had been best friends since 3rd grade. I remember the time she came home after the first grade of 3rd grade! She was so happy that she found a new friend, Nick Cardona, the new kid.

*Flashback*

I just came home from school. I remember I was in 6th grade. I was doing my homework when I heard Amy walk in through the door. She had the happiest simle on her face. I was so shocked!

Amy had  alot of problems in school. She was often bullied and made fun of, so she didn't have alot of friends. But when she walked though that door, I knew something happened! She came running in and hugged me.

"How was school today?" I asked.

"It was great! I have a friend now!" She replied eagerly.

"Really? What's her name?"

She scrunched her eyebrows. "It's not a girl."

Now it was my turn to be confused. "Uhhh ok then. What's his name?"

"Nick." She said. Wow, I thought, my little sister finally has a friend, and he's a BOY!

"And he's coming over today!"I was stuck in place!

"Uhhhhhhhhhh Amy," I tried to calm down. "What will mom and dad say when they see a random boy in our house?" She gave me her most innocent look. I knew that I couldn't say no. "Ok ok, let's clean up the house and wait for Nick."

After a good cleaning up, I heard the bell ring. I opened the door and saw a 30-year-old looking mom with a little boy next to her.

"Is this the Sullun's residence?" The mom asked.

"Yes, this is. Are you Nick's mom?" ,then I moved to the little boy. "And is this Nick?" She nodded.

"Ok well go on Nick, I'll pick you up at 8:00. Bye Bye." She left the little boy on the porch.

I turned to Nick. "Ok come on Nick, Amy is watching T.V." He ran past me and went to meet Amy. I was sudddenly doubting letting him come, but I knew that if he made Amy happy, then he was welcome anytime. Ever since that day Nick kept on coming to our house, they had playdates, and became best friends.

*End of Flashback*

 I came back to the present day and focused at what was at hand. "Come on Amy, behave so we could go see Nick!" This seemed to work, she calmed down and let the doctor safely take out her IV'S.

*AMY'S POV* 

 Come on Amy, I said to myself. Just calm down so you can go see Nick. The doctor took out the IV's from my skin. I calmly laid down. I asked if I could get some clothes. The doctor called the nurse and handed me some jeans, a pink t-shirt, and a sweater. I put them on and Bella and I went to the ER.