Chapter 5

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO HAS READ SO FAR!

*AMY'S POV*

There he was on his bed, sleeping peacefully. I suddenly felt a bolt.

"Oh my gosh. I remember! I remember him! I remember that he's my best friend! I remember that you're my sister!" I suddenly yelled.

I was jumping with joy as I looked to my sister who had the biggest smile on her face! Yes it all came back to me; third grade, my parents, and.......that.I couldn't believe it as the memories came rushing back to me. I looked at Nick. He was there when that happened.

I couldn't believe it. I stared at him. He looked like an angel with his raven black hair and, even though they were closed, his dark brown eyes that once you stare in them, you can never feel the same way. Those same eyes that watched eveything that has happened to me, those eyes that also share the secrets of their owner.

I couldn't help but tear up. He was laying on the bed nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened, as if he wasn't in a coma. I went closer to him and hugged him, crying my eyes out. "Nick!!! Please wake up!!! Please don't leave me!!!!" But he didn't wake up.

I couldn't stand it anymore!! He just left me here once again.. I ran out of the room almost knocking a nurse down. I mumbled a curt sorry and turned to go the other way, to the elevator. I passed rooms and rooms. As I was walking by room 236 I over-heard a conversation, family member to patient. I peeked throught the window and saw a middle-aged woman reading from a book to a man laying down on a hospital bed with eyes closed. 

I could just imagine the pain that she was going through. I felt the same; your loved one hanging on to life by a thread, not knowing if he would survive or not.

They looked at each other with such love and compassion. I could imagine myself doing the same with Nick.

Wait.. Why am I having these thoughts? I don't have feelings for him like that!

Do I?

*************************************************************************************************************

Well!!! There you go lovelys!!!!! This chapter is SOOO OVERDUE but here ya go!!!! It's more of a filler than an actual chapter but...Thanks for the people who stuck by....  

SO!!! What do you think the big secret is>

Is Amy starting to get feelings?

haha...

You'll find out soon..

VERY soon...