Hello again

Draco (POV)

I woke up and got dressed to meet up with Harry. I hope I see him, ever since our breakup I feel like I never apologized. I started looking for the third class. Just by the look of him he looked as if he's in third class. Who would've thought that Potter would ever be in third class? I walked into a room full of third class people not that I'm complaining. I started looking for Harry in the crowded room. I saw many people dancing and laughing around. They looked...happy. Someone then stood up, tall yet shorter than I.  I looked up at the person and it was Harry. I stood up straight and walked towards him, a strength of confidence hitting me.

Draco: Hello Harry.

Harry: Hello, again.

Draco: May I speak with you?

Harry: Sure...

I looked around the room and found everybody staring at us or more like staring at me.

Draco: In private.

Harry: Of course!

We walked up to first class and started walking around, catching up with each other and what we've been up to ever since the Battle.

Harry (POV)
An hour ago...

I woke up and all the previous events from last night came flooding back to me. I showered and got dressed and headed to where I would find Ron. Ron was talking to some guy who I think spoke a different language than him, by the look of confusion on his face. All of a sudden a bright little young girl came up to me.

Girl: Hello!

Harry: Well hello there! What's your name?

Girl: Cora! Yours?

Harry: Harry.

Cora: Can I sit with you till my parents come back?

Harry: Of course you can! Want to draw a picture in my sketch book?

Cora: Yeah!

I gave cora a pencil and she started drawing.

??: Well hello there Harry!

Harry: Hey Neville haven't seen you since yesterday!

Neville: Yeah I'm sorry about that.

Harry: it's ok don't worry.

Neville: So whatcha got there Harry?

Harry: Just some drawings I drew, want to see them?

Neville: Of course!

I handed a piece of paper to Neville and he soon finds out that I drew the guy that's across from us.

Neville: Wow I didn't know you can draw that good it looks just like the person you share a room with Victor... Right!

Harry: Yeah!

Then a couple walked up to me I guess they were Cora's parents.

Cora's Dad: Come on Cora. Say goodbye to uncle Harry

Cora: Bye uncle Harry!