A Night To Remember

Harry (POV)

Well great it's already time for dinner! I kept looking at Draco and Narcissa walking away.

Women: Uh, son? Son?

Harry: Huh?

Women: Do you have the slightest idea of what you're doing?

Harry: Not really. No.

Women: Well you're about to enter a snake pit.

'Well they are Slytherins I thought to myself.' She looked at me up and down

Women: What are you going to wear?

I gave her a look. And then looked down at my clothes.

Women: I was afraid you'd say that. Come on.

The women dragged me up to a room and went to a closet and pulled a suit out. She told me to get dressed and I did. I put the suit. She helped me with the rest

Women: I was right you and my son are the same size.

I walked up to where dinner was going to be served. Someone opened the door for me and greeted me.

Butler: Good evening, sir.

I nodded my head since I didn't know what to say. I looked around the room up and down, side to side every single inch of this place was covered with the finest things and people. I walked downstairs assuming dinner is downstairs. I was practicing how to act around these people by looking at how people are acting. I turned around to see a very handsome Slytherin Prince staring at me. He started to walk towards me.

Draco (POV)

I walked into the room where we would dine in. I looked around to see if Harry had already arrived. I looked downstairs to find Harry shaking hands with no one it was cute. Wait what?!? Well I guess I have to admit that I was in love with Harry Potter and I think that I'm starting to fall in love with him all over again. I think. I walked down the stairs not taking my eyes off Harry. When I reached the last stair Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it. He smirked.

Harry: I've seen that in every romantic film and always wanted to do that.

Draco: Harry I'm not a girl.

Harry: Who cares?

Harry said with confidence. He put his arm in a lead position and I took it. I walked over to my mom and Pansy. I quickly took my hand away from Harry. Hopefully Pansy won't notice that Harry Potter my ex-boyfriend is about to have dinner with us. I looked over my shoulder to see a sad light looking Harry. I felt bad for him but I didn't want to cause drama with Pansy.

Draco: Honey.

I cringed at that name

Draco: Surely you remember Mr.Potter.

Pansy: Potter? You could almost pass for a gentlemen.

Harry and I rolled our eyes

Harry: Almost

Pansy: Say Potter have I've seen you before? I feel like I've met you before.