Millionaires Secrets

For the first few parts I'll cover the ideas of money and then show you how to become a millionaire. These ideas will lay a foundation that will help you avoid many pit falls of having money.

Money is personal and public. It can be acquired throught work, investments, renting, trading, selling, contracts, gifts, donations, and more. Congress controls the printing of all money through the federal reserve.

The best advice I could ever give you is to stop leaking money. Most people are out of money before the week is out. They have a big leak factor and if they were a boat they would be at the bottom of the lake.

Next, start saving spare change and promise yourself never to touch it. Trust me with this tiny start of a saving. It will inspire you to save more. It did me.

Then pull out a piece of paper or find a app that you can save what you write. Record what you have saved right down to the penny. Penny don't have a lot of value, but. two rolls in a sock make it a good weapon against a robber.

Seriously look for change when you walk anywhere, because I've seen people to lazy to pick up the change they dropped. True story, once when I was walking into a store a lady stopped in front of me and reached down to pick up a wad of money as big as her fist, while she was talking on her cell phone.

She said you won't believe what I just found as she rushed into the store. I thought to myself, I didn't even see it and would have walk right past the money, because I was trying to remember what I needed to buy.

There was a rubber band around all that money which gave it an usual shape. So I tried to think of all the ways money would look like, even a warded up piece of paper. Next time I'll be prepared because everybody looses things.

The other day it was windy and I watched this guy run back and forth in an empty parking lot. At first I thought it was some type of work out until he caught the twenty dollar bill. Money's not the only thing to be aware of, so is jewelry. I can't count the many rings and necklaces I've found by just looking down.

Now if your like me and have brothers and sisters, it makes saving change a real challenge. Get a big jar and cut a slit in the metal lid the size of a quater. This will stop thieves with a butter knife. Next duct tape the lid on and write your name on the tape. Then hide the jar. It would be great if you could lock it up somewhere too.

Now you are on your way to making money your slave not the other way around.

(Thank you for your vote.)