Millionaires Secrets part 8

After setting off the bug bombs we taped up the keep out signs and left. On the ride back to the office we talked.

"Robert you know why I picked you to work with, out of all the other real estate agents in the office?" John asked.

"My great sense of humor?" I asked.

"Well that's ok, but you are where I was at thirty years ago and I had some one to advice me on real estate deals. He never gave me any money, but with his advice I became a multi millionaire," John said.

"Do I know him?" I asked.

"No, but he passed away a few years ago," John said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"It's alright, he had a full life. I wanted to do something to honor him for all the help he gave me, so I picked you to be my prodeje to teach," John said.

"I am honored," I said.

"You must not tell any one that I'm teaching you because it would disrupt the office and it just now starting to run smooth. I will ask you to do things that you might not understand at first, but you will.

My mentor taught me the same way," John said.

"I won't say a word to anyone, I promise," I said.

"Good. The first thing I need you to do is dress nicer for the office. You'll need a nice gray suit with a plain tie, nice shirt and black shiny shoes. Can you do that?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

We had arrived back at the office where my car was parked.

"Thanks John," I said.

"Your welcome, See you tomorrow morning," he said as I closed the car door.

(Thank you for your vote.)