Chap 2: 2 down 4 to go

Riley POV

~~~~~~~~~~

The little kids were in a line and I was still carrying Lexi and Jay. A couple walked in the woman had long blond hair but it wasn't fake. She also had freckles and Green eyes she was beautiful. The man had short brown hair and blue eyes. They walked passed the what I like to call 'toddlers and tiaras' kids (it's a tv show on TLC look it up so you know what I mean) the kids had bleached hair and wear about 5'' of makeup and the smallest shirts that show the 'cleavage' they don't have and itty bitty shorts that show half of their bum. Talk about mini SLU+S. Did I mention that they are like 5-8 years old (if you are a janoskianator you will understand why I spelt slut like that.) ( if you don't know who the Janoskians are you are crazy look them up on YouTube)

The couple stopped right in front of me and asked to hold Lexi and Jayden so they could ask them questions.

"No!,I only go if Wy Wy go! Yelled Alexis.

"Um... Can I come because I don't think they are gonna let go any time soon.

"Sure sweetie" the woman said giving me a warm smile.

We walked into the interview room and the woman started asking questions.

"So what are your names?" She asked politely

"I am Riley, it is very nice to meet you." I am only polite to adults...if I like them

"Iwm Awexis." Alexis said in a shy way.

"And I'm JAYDON!!! Jay yelled.

"So what do you like to do?, oh I'm sorry my name is Mia and this is my husband Rob." She said

"I wike two dwaw, dwawnce, wiswen two muwsic, awnd pway wif Wiwie, Mattwue, Awex, Danwelle, Towmmy, Jwaydon, dywin, awnd Maggwie." Said Alexis

(I like to draw, dance, listen to music, and play with Riley, Matthew, Alex, Danielle, Tommy, Jaydon, Dylan, and Maggie.)

"I like to Do the same." Is simpley what Jaydon had said.

"One more question, whould you two like to come home with us?" Mia asked Alexis and Jayden

They both shared a glance and said "No."

"Why not guys?" I turned them around and asked them

"Because we wanna still see you, Alex , Matt, Maggie, Tommy, Danielle, and Dylan everyday" said Jay.

"Jay, Lexi, guys this is an opportunity of a life time you might not get as great of a chance at a good family if you don't go with them and I promise I will come to visit you guys and maybe you guys could come sleep over IF I get adopted. Alright? Now let these nice people adopt you guys. Ok?" I told them and they nodded.

"So can we take you 2 home?" Asked Mia.

"Yes." They both said. I told you we talk at the same time....a lot actually. Ok maybe it is strange.

"Ok kids pack your bags and say good bye to your friends and then we will go I promise you two can come and visit your friends here when we can." Said Mia. Jay and Lexi ran up stairs. "Thank you Riley, for every thing and I will be sure to call you to keep you updated on them." Said Rob. I handed him my phone number. And walked out of the interview room and to the rest of them.

"What happened?!" They yelled at the same time. We talk at the same time a lot now it seems really strange.

"Soooooo," I said dragging the o. "Lexi and Jay got adopted."

"Yes!" They all yelled.

"I know they really needed a home I didn't want them to grow up here like me, Alex and you Matt." I said. Than we got back into a line. me with Maggie and Danielle in front of me, Alex on my right with Tommy in front of him, and Matt on my left with Dylan in front of him.

A woman with brown hair and green eyes came through with a man that looked the same but with brown eyes. They too ignored the 'toddlers and tiaras' girls and walked to us again and asked to talk to Danielle and Dylan.

"Ok" the said at the same time.

"I bet they are gonna be asked the same questions." I told them. Alex, Matt, Maggie, and Tommy nodded at that. 5 minutes later Dylan and Danielle walked out.

"Are you guys getting adopted?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes." They said sadly. We were all jumping around with happiness EXEPT for Dylan and Danielle. Alexis and Jaydon were with us too.

"Why aren't you jumping with us? This is supposed to be a happy moment." Asked Alex.

"We don't want to go." They said at the same time. Why does everyone want to leave EXEPT when they are supposed to?

"Guys we will always still be friends when we are all gone. No. We will always still be a family." We were in a big group hug when I finished Lexi, Jay, Dylan, Danielle, Maggie, Tommy, Me were crying. and even Alex and Matt were close to tears.

"We'll miss you so much" Dylan, Danielle, Jaydon, and Alexis said all at the same time. Than they walked out the door with their new families.

"4 down, 2 to go." I mumbled sadly to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter I don't really know what to say about it but um..

GUYS I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD EVEN CONTINUE THIS BOOK

NO ONE LIKES OR REALLY COMMENTS

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE

just please Comment and Vote please

UNLESS YOU DONT WANT ME TO CONTINUE