Unknown Desire

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves."
~Federico Garcia Lorca

________________________

Bella's POV

I awoke to the sun pouring in through the window. I snuggled deeper into the bed, loving the feeling of silk on my skin.

"Hmm..." I mumbled, not wanting to escape the comfort of slumber. I could smell the fragrant of fresh flowers.

I wanted to open my eyes but they were too damn heavy at the moment. I heard occasional murmurs in the room.

"Pos einai?" A husky male voice sounded with undesigned authority.

So where in the world was I?

I mumbled incoherently under my breath. This time I summoned my heavy eyes to open.

The first thing I noticed was the high ceilings and creamy white walls with expensive paintings hanging around. I took in my surrounding slowly and notice that two men were also present in the elegantly decorated room.

He must have sensed that I have woken up and turned around.

I felt like my breath had been knocked out of my lungs as a pair of stormy eyes stared back at me.

Damn, he was hot. I thought.

The Greek god like face with chiseled features.

I reminded myself to focus.

The younger man nodded at the older man with streaks of grey in his hair. The older man bowed his head slightly before leaving the room and closing the behind him.

"I have seen that you have woken up. How are you, kyría?" The man moved closer to the bedside.

"I'm fine." I replied weakly.
"Where am..." I trailed off. I tried to sit on the bed but felt a little woozy in the process, large warm hands suddenly shot out to support me. I smiled sheepishly.

"You are at my villa." The handsome stranger said, staring deep into my eyes. "You passed out at the club yesterday while you were rambling about something to me." He chuckled.

His laugh sounded like velvety chocolate, deep and smooth. I felt shivers of pleasure down my spine and I shuddered.

I blushed as all the events of yesterday day came flooding back into my mind. First time going to the bar, passing out and...

And the betrayal of the two person I have loved most in the world.

I thought bitterly as I clenched and unclenched my fists, turning my knuckles white.

"....neari kyría?" I stared at the man with uncanny silver eyes.

"Forgive me." I muttered. "My mind is somewhere else, Mister...?"

"Pallos." He supplied smoothly, the depth of his silver orbs danced with slight amusement.

We shook hands briefly and to my shock, I could felt electric sparks on my palms where we had slight contact. I withdraw my hand hastily.

From the surprised look on his flawless face, I was sure as hell he felt the same too.

"Isabélla Rodreigz."

________________________

Marco's POV

The woman I have bought home yesterday had woken up. She was fully aware of her surroundings and seemed paranoid about everything.

Not blaming her though, if you woke up in someone's bed, you will feel frightened too.

A cute blush appeared on her cheeks when I told her what had happened yesterday, with a slight pout playing on her pink lips.

Damn, that look. I groaned inwardly.

I had to restrained myself from taking her there and then, capturing her plump lips and kissing her senseless.

She seemed distracted half the time when I talking to her. I mused silently.

I wondered what happened to her before I met her.

The strong desire to know more about her was confusing, even to myself. I have barely known her for one day and the curiosity was burning. Furiously.

Isabélla.

I tasted her name, it rolled off my tongue perfectly.

And hell, I must say I like the feel of it. On my tongue.

________________________

Hi darlings, another update for y'all! :)

I actually wrote finish the entire chapter previously , it is all edited and ready to publish already. And I just had to be stupid by accidentally deleting the whole damn thing without saving. I was literally drowning myself in self pity and complaining to my mom about how dumb I was.

I then gave up for a few days but my mom encouraged me to rewrite the whole thing again haha, saying 'don't let your readers wait too long!'

So here it is, kinda crappy but at least a chapter:-) Phsh I've really learn my lesson and will always save my work beforehand!

And don't forget to vote and definitely feel free to comment about your thoughts and advices on this book x! I'll try reply!

If u have a new cover, do email it to me at: shiqicandy@outlook.com

Thank you and sorry for blabbering so much today oops

Much loves to my readers,

devulaa