The Meeting

"You know it when you meet the one person in your life you have been waiting for all the while."
~Unknown

Bella's POV

Right after I went out of the penthouse that Richard and me were supposedly to live in happily ever after our wedding, the waterfalls started.

Richard has been the only man I had given my heart to, and he broke, no, crashed it.

Mama had always told me about men, that they were wild and not trustable creature who only want your heart, just to break it.

I did not quite really understand what she meant, until now. My vision blurred as I thought back of the past few months, all the things my fiancé and Melissa did behind my back.

Behind all the smiles they gave me, which of them were actually genuine? That Richard had been lying to me from the very start?

A small part of me still want believe that maybe, just now had been their first time. That Melissa had seduced Richard, and they did only because of a spur of a moment mistake.

But the fact that Richard had never brought up about that, told me otherwise. How naive I was, thinking that he was being sweet, waiting for me until I was ready on the wedding night. When the truth was, he was actually having a great time in bed with my curvaceous cousin.

I hailed a cab by the streets of Manhattan. I told the driver a famous club in the New York City.

I have never went clubbing, all my life. Despite the wealth my family has, I have always keep to myself in the depth of our old mansion. I rarely flashed myself to the desperate media, labeled as the quiet and good girl of Rodreigz.

Instead my cousin have always taken my place, attending events that I was always invited but rejected them. She was meant to socialize with the people belonging to the cream society of Manhattan. With her blonde hair and light blue eyes, there was no wonder Richard fell for her charms.

Marco's POV

''Dekára.'' I ran my hair through my fingers in frustration, cursing darkly. My grandfather had to be kidding.

I did not fancy the thought of getting myself a bride. My past mistress were already too clingy for my taste.

I swerved my Lamborghini onto the land, arriving at my most frequent hangout place.

Turning off the car engine, I step out of the car. The staff greeted me as I entered the VIP lounge.

Drowning myself in vodka, I thought of what I reckon I should do next. As I held the third shot in my hands, I saw a beautiful brunette approaching me. She popped herself two seats away from me.

Unlike all the women in the lounge, she was wearing loose fitting cloths. However, she was much more sexier in my opinion.

Under her reserved bermuda, I could catch the shape of her full and rounded beast. There was something about her that makes me want to know her better.

Maybe it was her gorgeous blue-green eyes that held betrayal and pain in their depth. The look in her eyes could dropped the temperature of the bar in an instant.

I wondered what it would be to see those cold blue-green eyes blazing with fire in them when we are in my bed and she was sobbing my name.

Whoa. Where the hell did that thought came from? I pondered silently.

''What is an innocent kyría like you doing here in a lounge?''

Cold green-eyes flashed back in my face with vengeance and ignored me promptly. She was more of an ice queen who was raised to be the perfect heiress. I grind my teeth in annoyance.

No women had rejected me before. This was a first.

''You looked like you just got betrayed by your lover." I mocked.

A brief vulnerability flashed in those expressive eyes, before she blinked away. Then she said regally as any queen would have.

"Mind your own business, Mister." A shadow cast those green eyes and looked away.

This made me even more curious about her. A part of me want to know her more.

She suddenly turned around to face me, her full pink lips in a pout.

''Why did they do this to me? What did I do to deserved this?"she muttered in a daze. I could hear the pain in her voice.

I was bewildered.

"Did what?" I asked her.

Without warning, her head dropped onto the table and she went into a deep slumber.

***Not edited

My lovelies,
I was feeling nice
so here's another chapter for y'all haha! Enjoy!

Much loves,
devula