Zane Kitty Chan

APHMAU'S POV
All my followers: "FINALLY!!!"
Me:*Throws holy water on you*

"Ugh..." I laid down on my bed, waiting for someone to call my phone.
"Huh? Zane?" I picked up my phone and noticed that Zane's caller id was up. "Hello?" I ask. "mEw mew mew MEWEWEW!!!" I hear a cats meow. "Zane did you buy a cat?!" I get up and run over to Zane's house.

*LE TIME SKIP

"Mew! Mew!" A gray cat meowed at me outside of Zane's house. "Are you stuck? You must be Zane's cat...is he home?" I knocked on the door and there was no answer. "Let me take you home, I'm sure Zane won't mind!" I smile. "HISSSS!!" The cat tries to scratch me, but I snuggle it. "Purrr"

I reached the house and hid the cat in my room. "What's wrong with your eye? The one is really pretty...but the other..." I go to touch the cat's right eye, but it scratches me. "Owe!" I screech. "What's wrong Aphmau?!" Katelynn asks, running to my room. "Where's Celeste?" I ask, making sure my dog doesn't scare the cat. "Kawaii~Chan took her for a walk to get rid of the anger..." Katelynn walks out of my room and I smile. "Good kitty!" I pick up the cat and take him to the living room. "Your so Kawaii! Maybe I should keep you..." I smile. Quickly, a big white orb appears and.....

"ZANE?!?!" I scream, the cat..turned into Zane....
"Mew...rawr..." Zane smirks and folds his arms. I could tell he was smirking because of his cheeks. "Awe Zane...you're still Kawaii.." We both blush and laugh.

Thank you guys....=3 I wanna thank ZanemauReader for the idea of Zane kitty...BAI MITTENS!!!