A Travtastic Night

Co written by XxFrancescaCat

#+Travis' POV+#

I was walking out of my house when I saw Katelyn talking to Aphmau near the mailbox. I feel so special for her, she's not like any girl... Her ass is so big... I crept behind them and surprised Katelyn. I have a plan. I'll take her to the movies, and I'll kiss her, and we'll become a couple... We'll have a big family... Hehehehe...

"Hey, gorgeous~" I said seductively.

"AH! Travis!" She slapped me across the face.

"Uh.. I was just wondering, would you like to go to the movies with me?" I said nervously, not being a perv for once.

"NO!" Katelyn yelled at me.

"Please please please please!"

"Uh, Travis, no! You're disgusting and a perv!"

"Pleaseeeeeeee!!! With a cherry on top?" I pleaded.

"Fine! But you'll have to babysit Abby for a week, because Jeffory's gotta go to- somewhere." Katelyn crossed her arms.

"Yay!" I cheered.

I wrung my hands in the air but she slapped them.

"I'll pick you up at 5?"

"Whatever."

She walked back to the house and ate breakfast. Oh, she's so pretty... I walked back home and got ready for our date...

(Time Skip)

I'm ready for our date! Its 4:30...

#+Katelyn's POV+#

Aphmau's doing my hair into a braid and I'm wearing a skirt. Ugh, skirts.

"What does it matter anyways Aphmau? I only agreed since he forced me to!"

"Your second date won't be..." Aphmau said cheekily.

THAT IS IT! I got out of my head and saw Travis' car. Hell, it is nice.

We drove to the theatre. After the movie, we waited at the little bench thing as we finished our popcorn and chatted about the movie.

#+Travis' POV+#

She looked at me sweetly. I think this is my chance! I shoved the popcorn into my mouth.

"Uh.. Katelyn.. I really like you, not just like any girl... You're special.." I admitted. Katelyn slapped me.

"I like you too." She replied.

"Shall we?"

"You idiot," She pulled me by the collar and smashed her lips onto mine.

#+Katelyn's POV+#
"You kissed him?" Aphmau asked me as she and Kawaii~Chan fangirled. "Shut up before I kill you" I smirked.

*Stands up and applauds*  21/10 -IGN