Back From The Con

~Zane's P.O.V~I glanced at her, before helping her out of the car. Aphmau smiled. "Thanks!" She exclaimed, as she skipped up to my house. I followed her and unlocked my door. We both stepped in and I shut the door behind me. "You ready for that movie?" I asked. Aphmau nodded. "I get to choose!" She exclaimed running over to movies.~Time Skip~Surprisingly, Aphmau didn't choose Frozen, she chose a cheesy romance movie, and now we were sitting on my couch. My arm was around Aphmau's waist, and her head was on my shoulder. Around half-way through the movie I heard little snoring sounds, and I looked at Aphmau to see she was asleep. I chuckled quietly to myself before turning off the movie. I picked Aphmau up bridal style, carefully so she wouldn't wake up, and carried her to my room. I set her gently on my bed and tucked her in. "Goodnight, Aphmau," I whispered kissing Aphmau's forehead, before heading out to the couch (So Kawaii~!). ~Time Skip~I felt someone gently shake me awake, and I looked up to see Aphmau. "I had a nightmare," She whispered. I chuckled, before getting up, and picking her up fireman style. "Hey!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Shoosh, child. You'll wake the neighbors, aka who you live with," I said carrying her to my room. Aphmau sighed as I set her down on the bed, and climbed back under the covers. I joined her under them and she laid her head on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

THE NEXT MORNING

~Aphmau's P.O.V~I woke up to feel arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Zane. I tried getting up, but he was holding on tight (Cringe fest here xD). "Zane..." I whispered starting to tickle him. "W-What?!" Zane bolted up laughing. "It's just me~" I teased, not tickling him anymore. Zane sighed. "Breakfast?" I asked with puppy eyes. Zane nodded and as he started making breakfast zoomed across the hard-wood floor, in socks.~Zane's P.O.V~After Aphmau and I ate she went back to zooming around adorably. "Aph... Aph! APHMAU!" I yelled. "Huh?!" She crashed into me, and we fell together. She landed on top of me, and we both blushed. "You okay?" I asked. Aphmau nodded. "Can you get up?" I asked. "I think so lemmie try..." She tried getting up but I pulled her back down. I flipped us over so that was I was on top of her, and I pinned her arms over her head. "Having fun there?" I teased. Aphmau blushed harder. I leaned into her, and brushed my lips against hers, before getting up. "Hey! You just teased me!" Aphmau exclaimed. I nodded and smirked. "That is correct."(HOLD UP! HOLY MOTHER OF MACARONI AND CHEESE! HAD DID HE KISS HER WITH HIS MASK ON?! UHYGHUYB Anyways, I dunno what else to add. xD)

thank you ImCrazyDealWithIt for writing this!!!